Reviews for Embrace of Stone
Cuute.. :)
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Awww... I was looking forward to reading this fic since I saw it in the list of your fics, but I restrained myself because I wanted to read your stories in chronological order.
I was always frustrated that in the anime Natsuki is acting like if the situation doesn't hurt her. I'm glad you wrote a story about this particular moment and that you made it so touching :)
Nice work, as usual :)
jo-Kaon17 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
so cheezy and straightforward..i love it:)thanks author;)
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Short and sweet. I really love your compositions!
agosto-13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
woohoo! go courageous Natsuki! oh god, it's a miracle that Shizuru did not simply melt into a puddle after Natsuki's unexpected display of public affection, nyahaha. :P so i'm guessing that Natsuki's statement was directed at Nao and Haruka? goodie! :)

and the last timeline! nice tie up with Oneesama Sidestories. i bet Shizuru is going to 'reward' her Natsuki once they woke up, for being such a sweetie that Shizuru doesn't feel she deserves but strives very hard to do so. hmn! congratulations on your engagement, ShizNat! :)

*hugs Leebot close* write more fluffy ShizNat! i am particularly interested and looking forward to their life after the engagement! :) such a helpless romantic we all are! :)

agosto-13 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
well, I guess the petrification actually did Shizuru a whole lot of good time, though she and Natsuki suffered a lot from it too. but still! i can actually sense the happy ending between them too. oh wait, does this fic tie up with the "Oneesama" universe? you know, before the epic chapter 7? :P if so, the brilliantly done! i am almost assured of a happy ending! i don't think my heart could take it if this fic ends sorrowfuly...

agosto-13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
haha, oh god, that made me tear up. I am so feeling for Natsuki (my favorite) right now. I know how she feels; vividly in fact, though tangentially related. nevertheless, the angst; oh, the crippling angst! made me reconsider my decision about reading this first before "Perchance..." :P

you cruel you. :P

Nykonyx chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Woah... this touched my heart. I love how you write, Leebot... all of your fanfics... they're works of a genius.

I nearly cried from this... thank you so much for writing this.

I hope you continue to write; don't let all that talent get wasted away~

Greatly appreciated,

Akira
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Aww, that's so sweet. Well, not at first, what with their anguish. It's easy to see them (well, more so in Natsuki since she's the one who can move) so heartbroken. For once the fearsome Gakuencho, who hardly puts up a show of affection in public, falls apart in fear of her love's possible demise. She feels helpless and alone, wondering if it's too late for a chance to say goodbye.

The suicidal part is a bit much, I think. I mean, I know there's a tendency to get all melodramatic and want to die, but I can't see Natsuki following through, not without a fight. She'd still try to somehow fulfill her duties, considering the state of things in MH Zwei, and channel her rage over the uncontrollable situations into what she CAN do something about. She seemed to exhibit had that "take charge and save the world now, fall apart later in private" type of attitude, except this time, there might be no Shizuru in private, yes.

If in fact she loses Shizuru, I think she'd go through the 4 stages of loss: denial, anger, bargaining, and acceptance (which takes a really long time). It's very possible that she'd be an empty shell for a while, but not after she'd exhausted all hope.

Anyway, just my thoughts. I'm glad someone FINALLY wrote about this. I say there's not enough MO, MHZ fics out there. Keep them coming!
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
I REALLY enjoyed this~!

Hope to maybe see a story out of this one.
darkmousy1356 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
its great! I gotta give you props XD

very nice :D
Ookami Z chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Wow. You are really just getting better and better at this, and you already rock to begin with :D
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
A super sweet, loving story.
ThunderJovi chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
You actually had me tearing up...

Wow.
kurakami chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Loved Shizuru's POV. It must have been horrible to be frozen like that though it could also be seen as as analogy of her frozen relationship with Natsuki. The ending was just perfect. Their reunion was a big thing missing from Otome Zwei. Great story!