Reviews for The One Armed Samurai

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Angels and Immortals chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
TT

Love..it..so..much...~Starts to cry before running away~
Ana Garcia chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
oh my god, this is sooo good! please write more of this story cause i want to see what happens, so write more please?
Angels and Immortals chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
By now I KNOW you think I'm a stalker, but I just can't help myself. I adore this story and am begging you with all the strength in my body, please at least give us one more chapter. Just one. This story is like my drug and I'm in serious withdrawal.

Angels and Immortals chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Dear penny dreadfully,

It's me again. By now I'm sure you feel I am a stalker. Good call cause I am. :D Just kidding.

Anyways, I am begging and pleading that you will update soon. I love this concept, the writing skill, the fluency of your work. Please, for the sake of my teetering sanity, give me a chapter to hold me over. This is my drug and I'm way past withdrawal.

Thanks for your time and I'm praying for rain so to speak. :))

Angels and Immortals chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
I just want to say that this story is the most beautiful, in depth, in character, ingenious,gripping,enthralling,professional,and amazing fanfic that I have read on this site. I know that you are very busy, but I pray for my sanity that you update very, very soon. I am honored to have read thus far, and I'll anxiously await the day it will be completed in all its glory.

pumpkinpi chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
I really like this story its different and it also address how someone may react to bad circumstances that may place large obstacles in their lives. Moreover it shows how people who may have similar problems can provide support to one another and help each other over come their problems! I can't wait to read more!
AruaBullet chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
I am loving your story it's very well thought out and everyone seems in character. I can't wait for an update! hope you'll keep writing
Mustang-Luver-101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Well, it is really good! I liked your first chappie:D
Sesshrin devoter chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
It is sweet to see Sessh checking on Rin to make sure she is safe-it isn't creepy nor OOC. It's Sessh's natural character-his protective love and care towards Rin. I think he does this habitually, that's why Rin tells people that Sessh is kind,tender,strong and capable of protecting her. He can't relent without ensuring Rin is safe.
Sesshrin devoter chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Sessh saved Rin-this is a modern version with the idea inspired by the cartoon, Sessh stopped Rin when he spotted Kagura hidden behind the forest and Rin obeyed right in middle of her gesture. She didn't move till Sessh called her off!

But more I like you made them a couple so comfortable with each other's silent companionship-they escaped from the crowd to their own secret gardens. That's exactly why they matched perfectly for one another. They weren't really very people attaching type of characters-they enjoy the beauty of serenity.
Animeroxs Rin-Sess and Inu-Kag chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
This is a great story! Keep up the great work! Can't wait till the next chapter!

Rin and Sesshomaru

Kagome and Inuyasha

FOREVER! :D
jblockk chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Loved Sesshmom-it takes a special type of lady to look both "graceful and disdainful" in florescent lighting.

I think Sesshomaru checking on Rin was sweet. He is making small steps in showing he cares.
minyaka14 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
love the please continue to update
sesshrin devoter chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
Yes! Sessh and Rin worked together-well! Rin was so observant and understanding. She assisted his daily little routines like washing hand and tie hair without breaking Sessh's fragile pride! What a companion she was!