Reviews for The Copy Cat and his Uncle's Grandson
sistercity chapter 1 . 3/23
Funny about the title and the notes as Kakashi is not even in the story...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was awesome! I hope that you continue
spiderprincesscat chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I like this story and hope you continue it. Your new fan S.P.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
mmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
mishap chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I find this first chapter to be strangely compelling and would like to see more. Is there any chance that you might be working on a new chapter any time soon? I do hope so.
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
The story is a little chaotic right now...

Please update soon again!

Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
this is a very confusing ficcy
DemonicPride2001 chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
I'm confuuuuuuused.

It looks like it could've been a good story, but you jump around waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast. It's too all over the place to be a good story right now. Hell, from what I understand, this is more of an outline than an actual story. My advice: slow down a bit (read: a lot), go back over the story, flesh all the parts out so it becomes coherent, and go on from there.
mishap chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I have to say this story started out at okay, took a sharp left at odd and went straight downhill to wtf. No offense, but in my opinion without a lot of editing for extraneous plot twists, coherency and character work it is not worth reading further. Even for straight out crack fic this is...indescribably bad and not funny or humorous in the least. The best I can say is you can spell and your sentence structure is not bad.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
slightly confusing chappy but good
Kouru-Kage chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
It's a good fanfic, though personally I think it jumps around just a bit too damn fast, to the point that I don't have a clue what's going on half the time (I'm still trying to figure out the whole 'Kakashi follows orders- Kakashi gets killed- council meeting- everyone suddenly sees the dead people- flash of summoning light- elemental countries completely obliterated' thing, honestly.)

The ideas of "evil!/extremist!/horriblyparanoi dbeyondAMoodyle vels!"Sarutobi(extreme breakage from the norm, so, points there, even if I personally find the persona odd) are interesting, as is the linkage between the magical and Shinobi 'worlds'. The bit with the Dursleys being Akimichi relatives (points for originality there).

So: the idea is good, heck, the story is good, but the PACE is just a bit fast, the jumps a bit too erratic, and it continually feels like we're missing something (though if could be that that's how it's meant to be?) (especially at the bit where suddenly Naruto has a cerberus.

On that part, the sentence start "of" all but gave me a headache, and the descripting, I... still fail to get to integrate into my brain, and I've read it five times now. I think, perhaps, that paragraph could be reworded).
Lord Magis chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
umm what happend in between naruto getting his foot stabbed and having them all become zombies?

im so bloody confused can we have some back story please or at least fill in the gap with info?

also how did harry use accidental magic to gain a new magic core if he had no magic at the time?

what happened to his arm?

what happend to the kyubbi
cagna chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
how old is harry and co. now? just curious. if it's after the age 11 did he get his hogwarts letter? and if yes did he go? please update when you can.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
snickers
Fayneir chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
O...kay...I think I have to read this from the beginning, apparently I've missed some stuff. Anyway, Great fic.