Reviews for Doom and Gloom
murdercrowther chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
great
guest chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
please up date this story is so funny and i want to know whats going to happen next!
awsmninja chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
i love this story! pleasepleaseplease update soon!
branmandola chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Stork dates the most evil girl in the world, well he's doomed
Silvermoon34 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Wow. WTF happens next? UPDATE! For the love of god! I mean, that pairing may TOTALLY creep me out, and I agree, You do have mind worms. But, don't leave that FREAKING cliffhanger there.
Silvermoon34 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
*dies from laughter*
Daemon RISEN chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I deem this fanfiction...

AWESOME! MORE! MOARRRR!
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ha, Great job!

Love how you discribed Master Cyclonis!
I cant be bothered logging in chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Poor Stork XD
TalonXViolin chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I read Flowers for Algernon - such a sad story. I love how Stork's mind swiveled in this. And he enjoyed Sky surfing? Mind worms indeed! Actually it's weird to imagine either of them surfing. Hang ten dudes!
Rocky Rooster chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
I like this story so far, I think you did both Stork's and Cyclonis's thoughts and reasonings very well.

Please continue!
Archon chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
I've spent some time checking through your storie for something to improve on, but apart from the OTT use of mindworms(although you have them, which I suggest submerging your head in soapy water for five minutes every day till the symptons dissapear) there is NOTHING I can comment on in a negative sense!

to sum it up in one word...

AWESOMEISH

because there are still things in this world that have unfortunatly out awesomed your work, like Master Cyclonis herself. And stork.
TalonXViolin chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Lol, I loved it when Cyclonis was describing her surbordinates.

"..the Dark Ace. Egomaniac, narcissist, braggart, shameless liar and manipulator—all qualities that I could respect, of course, if he had the skills to back them up"

Perfect. Cyclonis started acting a little OOC near the end but I guess that hormones for you.
she who must not be named chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Oh no, poor Stork... sky surfing? Poor Stork...

ANYways, it's good, and I think you're right thinking that no one REALLY appreciates what Cyclonis does for Cyclonis... except, MAYBE Dark Ace... but I think he falls short.
TalonXViolin chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I like so far. Your Cyclonis POV is especially cold- which is good considering it's Cyclonis. I guess Stork is going to be be portayed in a much darker light though too. I'm curious as to how you'll make this work out. I'm surprised Piper was fooled so easily.