Reviews for The Resistance
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 8/4
Absolutely amzing story, was so enthralled with it, very sad it's over :( Superb plotline, Prof. McGonagall is always the HBIC and her badass character was well shown. Thank you for the great read, it has been an absolute time reading :)
thonez chapter 16 . 4/25
pacing feels wrong. Also too much filler. I skimmed story as entire paragraphs could be omitted. Didn't liked adding unnecessary subplot of attack on McG. Also she didn't got much, only Umbridge and Fudge got free while she had evidence of Malfoy's bribes.
Pyrovilian chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
This is so awsome! Like really you picture McGonagall perfect!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Fabulous! Great characterisation, lovely to see Minerva the main character and using cleverness to overcome! Also, spelling, grammar and sentence structure is all clear and readable - makes reading so much better!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Good one. Thank you.
kat callan chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Good story.
sammyfish chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Just a more to tell you how much I adore this story - I have lost count of how many times I've read it :)
kurotenshi-08 chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
I'm glad I found this story again, this type of story was what I was looking 's a great story.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
That was so ridicously satisfying to read! Oh I loooooooooooooved when The Toad got what's coming for her, and in such a public way, it made me so damned happy! Thank you!
And as for the ending, I SO KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY! How could they resist a wandless, diminished Minerva McGonagall?
You managed to write a capable, formidable Minerva without making her seem too powerful or OOC, I adore your version of her, kickass while still flawed and believable...I am nervous about how quickly the chapters I have yet to read are diminishing, it took me a long time to find a fic of this caliber, and I am saddened to see it end...oh well, all good things must come to an end, yeah?

Oh and btw, your interaction between Minerva and Severus and Minerva and Albus is spot on! I love her moments with both of them throughout the fic, totally in character with all of them I believe! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Your experiment worked! I love this version of events, much more logical and satisfying. I especially love your dialogue, and spent the past ten minutes reading the spoken words aloud.
DEBob19 chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
God I had forgotten how much of a goddamn moron Harry was. Read too many stories where he's actually competent xD. Great chap nonetheless.
kelwin chapter 15 . 2/24/2013