Reviews for The Resistance
Fantastic. Very few authors manage to write McGonagall as well as you have. Best fic centered on her I have read in a long time. Well done.
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17
very nice, except the ending is a bit vague, and left open who organised the attack on McG
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 1/2
Brilliant story. I love this depiction of the woman that is Minerva McGonagall. True warrior. True Gryffindor. And a loyal friend.
Scififan33 chapter 16 . 1/2
Interesting how things changed because the staff was a bit more active than in the movie at least. why didn't Bones order truth serum shoved down the throats of Minerva's attackers? After 4th yr the whole blood wards bugged me, Tom has Harry's blood and can touch him so how on earth do those wards still work? Great story over all!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Good
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Absolutely amzing story, was so enthralled with it, very sad it's over :( Superb plotline, Prof. McGonagall is always the HBIC and her badass character was well shown. Thank you for the great read, it has been an absolute time reading :)
thonez chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
pacing feels wrong. Also too much filler. I skimmed story as entire paragraphs could be omitted. Didn't liked adding unnecessary subplot of attack on McG. Also she didn't got much, only Umbridge and Fudge got free while she had evidence of Malfoy's bribes.
Pyrovilian chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
This is so awsome! Like really you picture McGonagall perfect!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Fabulous! Great characterisation, lovely to see Minerva the main character and using cleverness to overcome! Also, spelling, grammar and sentence structure is all clear and readable - makes reading so much better!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Good one. Thank you.
Kat A. Coop chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Good story.
sammyfish chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Just a more to tell you how much I adore this story - I have lost count of how many times I've read it :)
kurotenshi-08 chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
I'm glad I found this story again, this type of story was what I was looking 's a great story.