Reviews for Always Tomorrow
ochreish chapter 1 . 2/22
Casey is adorable in all her silliness, and of course Derek is too. The mix of dialogue and narrative was intensely genius - wonderful, truly wonderful.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/4
like that ending
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was great but I have to say my favorite aspect of it was the Paul scenes!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
no offense but that was kind of retarded
Detailer chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This one shot is so funny and so sweet and so amazing and so ! I laughed out loud several times, you write the best Casey in the entire universe. I could totally see her.
WanderingEclipse chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Good story it gets alittle choppy close to the end but pulls together nicely. This story could defiantly be writing into a good multi chapter fic if you ever wanted to expand it. Anyway I enjoyed reading your story and hope you keep writing. :-)
Treble19 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
this is just perfect
britneyBlake chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
great story! casey was crazy though hahah
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was the cutest thing ever!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
very sweet
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
WHOO. :D
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I considered not reviewing. really, I did.

But it was just such a lovely ending, and I loved the characters and this slightly crazed Casey and Paul and Edwin. And the fact that she was right about the phone... So I decided to review. Because it put me into several conniptions of silent, hysterical laughter. And gave me that lovely rush of closure that only well-written fluffs can. So. I decided to review.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
How long has Derek known?
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is an incredibely adorable one-shot! Casey was so crazy, and Casey the entire thing. And I loved the insight into Paul's feelings about everything. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »