Reviews for Getting Warmer
k1942 chapter 17 . 2/28
Thank you again for a most enjoyable reading experience! I really like the updates on Prius and Tanya , but mostly Edward and Bella.
k1942 chapter 16 . 2/28
I don't mind at all that Bella is pregnant, probably because you have written the most realistic version of these two trying to meld two species I've ever read! There would be problems of temperature differences and the monumental care he would have to take to not injure or kill. These are usually somewhat glossed over by other authors instead of confronted as you have. This whole story has been as real as Twilight fanfic can be, and I have enjoyed every bit of it!
k1942 chapter 15 . 2/28
I'm truly loving this story and I'm very glad Bella finally told Edward about her tremors. The session with Tanya was kind of fun, even with clueless Max. Sadly, it's 4:08 am, and my eyelids want to slam shut, so I'll toddle off and finish the last two chapters later!
k1942 chapter 14 . 2/28
I thoroughly enjoyed the visit to Jean-Francois and Daniel's! Probably not as much as Bella and Edward did, but enjoyed , never the less! It makes sense that Carlisle and his family would have done what they could to help during the war.
k1942 chapter 13 . 2/28
This was the most unique experience they have had in Paris, bar none! Makes me wonder how they explained the destroyed massage table?
k1942 chapter 12 . 2/28
Wonderful Paris, with wonderful food, wonderful museums, and amazing sex!
k1942 chapter 11 . 2/28
Paris with Edward for a guide and language instructor! What a lucky woman is Bella Cullen!
k1942 chapter 10 . 2/27
Something was going on with Bella, whether it was the pot or some other reason, else why would she sleep in so late? I enjoy your explanations to your readers, even the ones I already knew about.
k1942 chapter 9 . 2/27
When one chooses to have sex in odd public places, one must expect to have a few near exposures ! lol Looking forward to a creative solution to the upcoming event.
k1942 chapter 8 . 2/27
Enjoyed the chapter, have no idea what scene was the biggest fantasy, and really want to know what happened to Bella just now?
k1942 chapter 7 . 2/27
I can see why Bella wants to be changed, it sure would make a lot of things easier! You did a good job of describing their house. I love that Alice has the champagne on ice, the sheets warmed up and the hot tub heated. That darling little vampire is just a ball of energy!
k1942 chapter 6 . 2/27
Kind of don't blame the woman three rooms down, they were pretty inspirational! Loving this touristy thing they have going on in NYC.
k1942 chapter 5 . 2/27
Running into Garsevan was a bit upsetting for Bella, but at least there was no trouble. I have loved all the old hotels they stayed in all across the country and admire the electric blanket trick. Works like a charm! I've also enjoyed the newlyweds learning how to love each other, especially with their unique restraints. Liking their time in New York, period.
k1942 chapter 4 . 2/27
The waiter was cute, and Bella was cuter because she would have growled if only she could! It sure was different to have a guy ogling Edward instead of the usual slobbering women! I kind of liked that they took a little time in the city of Edward's birth, especially as it was Bella's birthday.
k1942 chapter 3 . 2/27
An amazing road trip this is turning out to be! Since Edward can't read Bella's mind, I have to assume that he's turned on by the smell of her arousal as she remembers their time on Isle Esme.