Reviews for Umineko: Memories of Umineko
MissXenonious90 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
I ask this...who would be jealous of this story...even when they seen better writing...well everywhere on .

good day to you.
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
The "lulz" is strong in this one. TV Tropes lead me here, and I haven't stopped laughing since. To be honest, it had moments that were more amusing than the Umineko anime itself. Penis going INTO a clitoris? Is this some kind of guro fad (very leniently imagining what the results would be)?
ViandasJohnson chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Are you a witch trolling us?
MeeszyAlexy chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
You are aware that Umineko means seagull? So your story is about a girl called Seagull!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Erm...uh...I don't mean to be a flamer, but I can't help but ask three things...

1. You know the penis can't go into the clitoris, right?

2. You're a virgin, right?...yeah...you're a virgin...

3. Um...you do realize no one can cum from only thrusting TWICE, right?

All I had to get out.
DalePelvogi chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
I lol'd at how intentionally bad this story is. I encourage you to write more stuff like this.
Holy Hell chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
I laughed so hard part of me died. You're a good little troll, aren't you? -pats your head-
Thanks for the laugh chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
LMFAO. Please tell me you're a troll.
Sherlock-H chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I got here from Tvtropes. _
Technorogy chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Into the...ow god I'm in pain just thinking about that
Nekii chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I stopped reading after the first few lines.

Err. You know Umineko means 'SEAGULLS'... right?

So, you know, you named a girl SEAGULL?

And, that Battler-CHAN would be very disturbing?

(Just like Beatrice-KUN or Kinzo-CHAN would be. Oh dear.)

...but on the bright side, you know, this is author must be Trollatrice the fifth. In which case Beato would be proud. Maybe even Trollkastel.
Disgusted chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Idiot virgin of an author... At least research the mechanics of sex before you make a fool of yourself by writing about something you know nothing about.

Seriously, I'd call you a fucking retard if it wasn't so blatantly obvious you've never fucked in your life.
Kyle chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
You can't enter the clitoris, stupid
Penton chapter 13 . 8/30/2010