Reviews for Things Change
loventherussian17 chapter 43 . 1/29/2011
great story loved it
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 43 . 1/27/2011
I can honestly say that was one of the best fanfictions i have read but u should have put wen the points of veiws changed it was a little confusing but overall was good.
SassYNoleS chapter 43 . 1/2/2011
OMG LOVED IT I Adore Marcus ! I know you said that's it but i still want more...more of the relationship between the 2 of them lol A marriage...kids maybe ? hehehe some down time for Rose to be happy...without all the Strigoi !

Seriously hun that was amazing !
SezBVBArmy chapter 43 . 11/30/2010
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES!

S
Blissful Winter chapter 43 . 11/14/2010
This was an amazing story, I'm so glad I took the time to read it! I loved all of the characters, and even though I am a total Rose x Dimitri fan, I was all for Rose and Marcus by the end of this. Suspense was always there, never once was I bored!
CurlyTurtle chapter 42 . 11/13/2010
Amazing :)
MidnightSeductress13 chapter 43 . 11/6/2010
wow. i love it.
MaggieChauvin chapter 43 . 7/13/2010
really great story! your imagination is absolutely amazing!
DimitriRose4Ever14 chapter 43 . 7/3/2010
Awww yay! Marcus lived3 I lived this story a lot! And I'm so happy Rose killed Dimitri! (never thought I'd say that:p ) lool it was awsome!
ImNotCallingYouALiar chapter 43 . 5/24/2010
Im soo happy that you rounded things off at the end. I would of been devestated if i thought Marcus had died.

It was a brilliant story. You developed your own characters briliantly and they all had their own unique personalities where as with other authors own characters seem to have a blended personality but yours definately didnt.

You are a very skilled writer and your idea was brilliant. You really captured the characters emotions throughout especially Rose and instead of studying i found myself reading your story all day. :)

Fantastic piece of writing.
Raelynne chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
still good even the second time around!
theodora 9 chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
excellent story i love it 5 years have passed time and experance chang people very belieable characters dead on i love christian lissa rose adrain eddie mia even that witch tatianna mark oskenna janine hathaway mum. i hope rose can finally move on dimtri would want her to please make tatianna step down so lissa can be queen and christian can be king she jus is so iritatting and what happened to victor is he still around.
Ur Sarcastic Bitch XD chapter 43 . 3/16/2010
I love this story!
Scarlettroza2 chapter 43 . 3/7/2010
I loved this story plz could u make a sequel?
Murfdizzle chapter 43 . 2/27/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! U should make another one! Please!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »