Reviews for Let's Allow the Emptiness to Fill
AddictedToFandaams chapter 1 . 6/7
That was sad and happy and exiting and aaahhh I'm just a whirlpool of emotions over here that was lovley
SergiT chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I like it dark and hopeful, overly descriptive just like when in a spiral of depression, life disappears, just insignificant details become the significant, also same when in jail, all you have are the details of what you see in front of you. thanks
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This crossover has really happened. Look up The New League by Dean Trippe.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 12/31/2010

That was kind of awesome.

I'm totally speechless with how sad and brilliant that was. It's a crossover that didn't feel forced, really and was just... kind of perfect.

Damn. Thank you, I loved it.

enigma-kar chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is beautiful. You've captured Mitchell and Rose both so very well. And the ending was perfect. :) Thank you for the lovely read,

Kar, xx
mitchellsdaisy chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This story was brilliant! I can totally see Mitchell and Rose crossing paths this way. When he melts back into the crowd because he doesn't want to meet her "man she she couldn't forget no matter how hard she tried"

The thought of him watching George die like that breaks my heart...and Annie going through her door too...of him being all alone again...

But Rose finds him again and takes him with her.

Brilliant! you are totally underappreciated! Don't let lack of reviews on here get you down, keep writing!
Eosophobia-3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
n'aw lovely

BBC should so do a doctor who/being human crossover lol

Jen :)

WiliQueen chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh, so pretty, and delicate, and unexpected.
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is nice. I think I like the 2012 snippit the most.
Pennae chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Just want to say, you write really well. The main reason, I think, that you don't get many reveiws, is that your title doesn't have capitals. I almost didn't click it because of that.

Give it a shot, and keep on writing!