Reviews for Carrot Flowers
fangirltawnni chapter 9 . 7/1
wow i never expected anything like this is just like wow! I LOVE IT!
DeanLLight chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
I know it seems rather stupid to ask for an update when you haven't updated in two years. But still, please update.
taylovesbevin chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss update!
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO BEN AND WHY KEV NEVER CAME!
PLEASE HURRY PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
LrafaelxD chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Damn Cash and where the hell is Kevin? Poor Ben I feel really bad for him. Anyway I love the story is really good and I hope that you continue the story.
LizHasManyWives chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Omfg! Damn Cash. And Damn Kevin! Poor ben! I love this story and the cliff hanger just almost killed meh. Oh gosh. Please continue updating. C: i love you and this story! :D
bxk-freakazoid chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
chap 9 : NO NO NO! (terrorised) OMG! CASH! not you again! :O ! wheres kevin whn we need him! (panic panic!)
bxk-freakazoid chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
chap 8: in one paragraph, ben sounded like a seme!
then i go, 'did ben just cockblock himself?! please tell me he didnt just cockblock himself!'
thn its gets all hot and the KEVIN cockblocks it! but then, thts just kevin being his sly cool self, heheh!
yaaaaaaaayy! just love the happier lusty note of teh story after te sweetly sad chapters before!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
chap7 : like oh my god! it just went from emo to erotic! wow! :D
and whn ben was like 'did we just...?' and kevin was like '?' and ben is like "i mean, you knw..." and i was swiinging my head around, going, "Did you just wht? wht? seriously what?!"
am i just a tubelight?! T_T they were just dry-humping rite?
bxk-freakazoid chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
chap 6: OH DA FUCK! O_O its was all a dream?! a coma-dream?! the date, the kissu?! oh god why te hell didnt i see this coming! seriously, its a simple concept; but you, my brilliant author, have succeded as an author in throwing a reader off balance! seriously u rock! didnt expect te twist at all, land i LOVE twists!
:D yay to you!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
chap 5: OMG! (screaming in delight) kevinsexual! like the coolest word i have heard! uwaaaa!
btw, ure whole story-spinning is magical! i mean its so realistic, nothing exaggerated or overdone! just flit across my brain perfectly! and also love the fact tht ben is always stuttering and kevin is as cool as a cucumber! AND tht he makes sure to give ben space to think. like before kissing, i mean he cudda done it without saying anything while they danced or smthng. but he gave ben time and even actually asked. thts so gentlmanly! wow!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
chap 4 : WOW! LIKE WOW! ure dense, man... so emo so complex. like really wow! and kevin.. youre quite the charmer! kevin is so in character! theres nothing tht makes me think, "really? thts not like kevin to think tht!" its all just perfect! :D loving this! ok, lemme skip to the next chapter before i ramble off again!
:D
bxk-freakazoid chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
chap 3: CAASH! THE NERVE! U JERK! HOW DARE YOU! URE FUCKING ASS IS SAFE COZ BEN RISKS HIS, WHILE TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD! KING?! SLAVE?! ILL SHOW YOU! ILL SHOW YOU! (turns to an equally infuriated kevin) KEVIN! TORCHURE TABLE! NOW! (kevin runs off to fetch said object) HUMPH! ILL SHOW YOU WHOS SLAVE AND WHOS KING! (cracks knuckles and shakes fist)
uh... srry, i get murderous whn im angry fufufu! :D (blushing) but i personally wud like to beat te pulp offfa tht sucker! urgh! but then, seeing ben wants no homicide... oh well, im sure kevin will handle it for me! (pats kevins shoulder.)
bxk-freakazoid chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
chap 2 : uwaaa! it just got deepr! so emo and beautfiul! and kevin being such an undertsanding manly angel! perfect!
ur writing is really neat and defined. i congratulate you! :D thumbs up!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
chap1 : oh wow! thts was awesome! so deeply written! :D ur metaphors are gorgeous really!