Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
rachelke86 chapter 13 . 7/31
Wow this story is too beautiful to be abandoned.. I hope Some day you gonna finish this!
Mom23xx chapter 13 . 7/5
Love this. More soon?
jk chapter 7 . 6/9
em was trying to make bella jealous? while shes in the hospital...nice...stupid fuck

and Edward is and was leading bella on...hes a dip shit and im glad hes gone

but I don't think bella should have said all that shit to the others...I thought she wasn't in denial...so doesn't she know sh needs to stop...go to treatment or whatever
jk chapter 5 . 6/9
yup it you bella only ever you even when im fucking a ginger right down the hall, when im telling her I love her, when I asked her to marry me with the same ring I asked you with...yup only you baby..
Edwards fucked up...screw Edward...he can have ugy little ginger babies

bella and Emmett!
jk chapter 4 . 6/9
he looked for bella for months? how many? they've been apart a year right...so that means if he looked for bella for 2 months...in 10 months he met a girl...took her on three vacations..had her move in with him and asked her to marry him? Fuck he moves really fast huh...what a skank
jk chapter 1 . 6/9
im confused...they broke up a year ago and he already has his ring on some other girl?/ wow he moves fast huh...how many other girls has he asked to marry him/...?
Please continue to update. I need to know what happens. Anyways this is such a great story.
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
will you have a chance to continue and finish this story?
fanficnatical chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Oh! Holy crow! (to quote Bella). I just found this story yesterday! I am so HOOKED! This is so different from any other FF I've read before. I love it. I think I've felt every emotion that the characters are going through as I read them. You make them feel real to me.
I really hope you intend to continue this story. It is too amazing to be abandoned. I'm putting it on my favorites. I'll be looking for up dates. Truly a great story. I get so tired of reading pure fluff all of the time.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Poor Bella. At least Edward seems genuine in his thoughts. I think he realizes the importance of keeping his word to Bella too. Perhaps now he sees just how much power he has over her recovery. Hopefully that will keep him from further hurting her.

I'm still not trusting Victoria. I can't see her giving up easily.

I like Angela. I'm glad Bella has her. She may be getting paid to be there, but I think she will be a good friend for Bella.

Ok, I've gone back and reviewed almost all of the chapters. Even though the reviews weren't sunshine and roses ;) I hope it's enough to remind you people are still reading the story and maybe inspire you to pick it back up.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Breaking my heart. :( Edward should know better than to make promises he can't keep. :(
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I wish Rose would have mentioned we Edward gave tori Bella's ring. I don't like, but can understand his desire to move on. What I don't understand is why he used the same ring.

I'm glad Bella is getting the help she needs and that everyone seems to be there for her.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Carlisle is right that it's risky for her to be putting all her hope on Edward. He recovery could really suffer if they aren't careful. I hope Edward is sincere in his promise to Bella.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Edward seems to be very careful with his wording here. He says he will put things on hold with tori *not* that he will break up with her. I'm terrified that he is giving Bella false hope to get her to go to rehab. I'm scared he is setting her up for a major setback.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I don't get how Edward isn't leading Bella on. There's false hope over every word. He's kissing her while engaged to someone else. Totally leading her on.

Goodness Bella was horrible to everyone. I get that she wanted to push everyone away. But man those words of hate she spewed at everyone were painful.