Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
ECis4Me chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
He was starting to sound like the old Edward that I'd known so long ago, before I broke him. - sad!

She's definitely trying. Its going to take a while for her sel esteem. I hope he stays patient.. :-)

Great chapter!

xx Tyra
zen2592 chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
Thanks for the update! I loved the flashback. These two are in for the long haul. Their phone calls are so sweet. Thanks for this little bit of sweetness in this story :)
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Oh! That was cute. Their first date. I'm glad to see that Bella is at least trying. That's a really good thing. I liked reading the letter that he wrote her and the poem was a nice touch. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update when you can!
rosario1964 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
As always, been an exciting chapter, full of deep affection and I was longing for.

Certainly not to envy ANYONE, YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOUR FRIEND. IF YOU CAN NOT AS explained, ARE 3 OF THE MORNING AND I DO NOT CARE JUST PASSING BY DREAM TANT READ YOUR STORY
Burntcore chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Thanks for the pre-reading love even if I got the chapter to you late. It was still an awesome chapter. I look forward to seeing how Bella progresses... and would really like to see what is going on with Edward in how he deals (or doesn't deal with Tori... if this isn't a part of the master-plan, perhaps an outtake or something later on. Please?
loopylou992 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Awww I am sat here reading this with my ultra sad face on! He is so adorable for being such a rock to her when she needs it the most.

LOVE LOVE LOVE This story and at least my laptop was plugged in so no dying battery to race against
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
awww... I'm so glad that she finally got to speak with Edward. He's so friggin sweet. I love this story.

your story with your husband and dancing in the movie theater is totally swoon-worthy! Tell your husband to write a book or pamphlet or something and send it to my husband. ...just saying...

Thanks for sharing. Until next time...
dolphin62598 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Oh I LOVED this chapter! I'm so glad Bella's pain and ache has eased a bit now that Edward has replied to her! PHEW! I don't think she could have taken much more of that! I can't wait to see what happens when Emmett comes to visit!
natcullen1204 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Great job! I'm glad you were able to find time to write! btw are u feeling better. We dont talk much on Twitter any more :( Well i cant wait for the next chapters on both of your stories! Love ya chick
Nrbl1 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
OMG! Edward was having sex with Tori, wasn't he? Thats why she had a hissy fot and broke some glasses or something when he took Bellas call...

I was sure he said that he would be sleeping with her again... Please tell me he was excerising or something else, even if it was 11:30 at night! Please I beg of you...
dazzled eyes22 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter and the attention to romance within its pages. I am glad that once Bella was awake that she was handed her letter from Edward and told about his emails along with the others by her friends. That letter was damn good and did make up for him not emailing her all week. I love the Shakespeare sonnet. It was great that Edward encouraged her to speak with the other patients and used that mission to provide content for their emails and phone call.

It was great that Esme was able to visit her and that Emmett called. It sounds like Emmett and Rose are getting closer. Maybe she will wise up and dump Jacob and make Emmett a little happy.

I loved the flashback and her reflections about that night. It was very romantic. The Getaway was hot in its time, especially knowing that the actors were really involved. Too bad they later crashed and burned. Congrats! Your hubby sounds like quite the romantic by asking you to dance in the theater.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I am so glad Bella is ok and trying to get better.

Finally Edward got in touch with her. I know that made her feel so much better.

Hmmm I am wondering what was going on when Edward and Bella were on the phone and all the noise Bella was hearing in the background.

Maybe we could get an EPOV of this chapter.
itlnbrt chapter 12 . 7/5/2011