Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
roxiegirl chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Thanks bb! Great chapter! Yep, Bella is getting there finally. I can see some light. Though imwonder why Edward was panting when he answered the phone and was evasive about what he was doing. Maybe it was nothing. See ya soon!
ana rod chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
New reader i love this so much .Great job on this story. I hope edward isn't lieing to bella now that she's in that he's in New York with that other girl
doroka2010 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
This is exactly I thought that her feelings would go from high to really low into some kind of understanding why he is not contacting her.
doroka2010 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Pictures. Nice touch.
doroka2010 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
That trip was very easy. Can she really be that strong?
doroka2010 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I'm not sure about Edward. It still feels like he would do and say anything to get her to rehab. Can he really let Tori down?
doroka2010 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
As much as I like your characters, I'm very curious to find out about Jacob's problem.
doroka2010 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Loving 'monitor ' situation. Of course Emmett has to be there.
doroka2010 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
So heartbreaking to see how Edward maneuvers between T and B. Can he even make this decision?
doroka2010 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Edward's perspective is just perfect.
doroka2010 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
See Alice's perspective was great. It's like the outsider looking into this situation.
doroka2010 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I had to read all chapters (written so far) before writing a review. Loving it. That's all I can say.
Unchanged Affections chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
HI! Why hello there! I'm feeling good after vacation. I NEEDED that. Phew... it had been too long!

Love the chapter! She's getting there!
michigangal0223 chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
can't wait till they are together again :)
bugsmama07 chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
not too much to say about this update. at least we know that edward didn't go back on his word, and abandon bella in her time of need. she needs all the positive support she can get and keep her spirits up about rehab. her wondering about edward everyday all day can set her back, especially if she collapses again.

and what the hell did tori drop and scream in the background? bahahaha too funny. i think we need a EPOV next time so we can see how things are going on his end...maybe a snippet or just an outtake kinda thing?

ready for bella to get better and get these two back together!
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »