Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
doroka2010 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
That trip was very easy. Can she really be that strong?
doroka2010 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I'm not sure about Edward. It still feels like he would do and say anything to get her to rehab. Can he really let Tori down?
doroka2010 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
As much as I like your characters, I'm very curious to find out about Jacob's problem.
doroka2010 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Loving 'monitor ' situation. Of course Emmett has to be there.
doroka2010 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
So heartbreaking to see how Edward maneuvers between T and B. Can he even make this decision?
doroka2010 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Edward's perspective is just perfect.
doroka2010 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
See Alice's perspective was great. It's like the outsider looking into this situation.
doroka2010 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I had to read all chapters (written so far) before writing a review. Loving it. That's all I can say.
Unchanged Affections chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
HI! Why hello there! I'm feeling good after vacation. I NEEDED that. Phew... it had been too long!

Love the chapter! She's getting there!
michigangal0223 chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
can't wait till they are together again :)
bugsmama07 chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
not too much to say about this update. at least we know that edward didn't go back on his word, and abandon bella in her time of need. she needs all the positive support she can get and keep her spirits up about rehab. her wondering about edward everyday all day can set her back, especially if she collapses again.

and what the hell did tori drop and scream in the background? bahahaha too funny. i think we need a EPOV next time so we can see how things are going on his end...maybe a snippet or just an outtake kinda thing?

ready for bella to get better and get these two back together!
isabellaswan chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
I'm too angry thinking that we live in a culture that makes little girls wish for blonde hair and blue eyes to care about this story. God, I hate this stupid and insecure Bella. How can Edward stand her? I don't care about your "clever" "mystery" with random ex I can't even remember who it is. Is this shit going anywhere? Nothing happens.
ana1973 chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
So i just got caught up to this story. I read the other one with the sad ending but i like this one much better! It's a really sad journey addicts take, i have personal family experiences with this story and you are writing so real. Looking forward to reading more.
ECis4Me chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
He was starting to sound like the old Edward that I'd known so long ago, before I broke him. - sad!

She's definitely trying. Its going to take a while for her sel esteem. I hope he stays patient.. :-)

Great chapter!

xx Tyra
zen2592 chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
Thanks for the update! I loved the flashback. These two are in for the long haul. Their phone calls are so sweet. Thanks for this little bit of sweetness in this story :)
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »