Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Carlisle is right that it's risky for her to be putting all her hope on Edward. He recovery could really suffer if they aren't careful. I hope Edward is sincere in his promise to Bella.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Edward seems to be very careful with his wording here. He says he will put things on hold with tori *not* that he will break up with her. I'm terrified that he is giving Bella false hope to get her to go to rehab. I'm scared he is setting her up for a major setback.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I don't get how Edward isn't leading Bella on. There's false hope over every word. He's kissing her while engaged to someone else. Totally leading her on.

Goodness Bella was horrible to everyone. I get that she wanted to push everyone away. But man those words of hate she spewed at everyone were painful.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Edward needs a dictionary and an etiquette manual. ;)

He gets angry that Bella could ever think he would want anyone but her then in the same breath tells her that he's still marrying tori? And what was up with the whole "I don't know what the future holds, but for now I'm still marrying her."? He's so not being fair to either girl. He doesn't want Bella with Emmett but doesn't want to give tori up so he can have both.

I agree, it's no wonder Bella is messed up. The boy is giving everyone whiplash. Honestly it is downright cruel to be giving Bella such mixed signals. That will not help her recovery at all and is just setting her up for a setback. Sigh.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Ew, ew, ew, ew,ew that is all I have to say about the lemon and reference to apparently multiple lemons during the chapter. I get that he isn't cheating. But still .. He was in the room professing his undying love to Bella and how there will never be another for him. Then he's in there sexing up tori while envisioning Bella. In addition to that we have him being all jealous of Emmett. He still had tori cooties in him and he's jealous? He doesn't like the thought of her being happy with someone else meanwhile he gave HER ring to someone else! How much worse is that ?!

You can tell Esme is hoping for a reconciliation. Jasper had great words as well. Now for Edward to listen to them. Much more of this and he won't be deserving of either girl.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Edward is giving me whiplash. He tells Bella that she is the only one he loves and that there will never Ben anyone for him but her. Then two seconds later he says how great Tori is and how he can't disrespect her just because Bella is back.

I get that he's confused. But it sounds like he's talking out of both sides of his mouth. I'm so afraid he's going to play them both. That's not fair to anyone. And for pity sake you can't say you *only* love one person and that there will *never* be anyone else for you when you are **engaged** to, and proclaiming your love to! another person!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
Aww man, I've done it again.. I didn't realize the story wasn't complete. :( I really hope you pick it back up.

I hate that Edward gave Tori Bella's ring. It was his grandmothers ring so it was special, it was the ring he gave Bella so it was precious. It's now the ring he gave Tori so it's tainted :( I hope he isn't playing Bella. Not liking him being out of breath, hearing glass break and stomping with door slamming that's sounding very suspicious.
debslmac chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
loving this story. hope you are able to continue it sometime.
fanofstories chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
Aww
Please continue.
Thebestnana chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
where's the rest of this awesome story?
Tandee chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I am sooooooooo in love with the story! I hope you'll finish it! Pretty Please!
SmillaGW chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Oh man, this sucks. Not this story by any means, no. But the fact that I clicked in on the link in Livie's tweet this morning to check out what this was and just couldn't stop reading. Forgot to check out update and complete status which is something I would normally do, as I got so enthralled with the story, only to now find out that it hasn't updated since July of 2011 and probably never will be finished. That is a bummer. Story is absolutely fantastic, so very well written and intriguing it really is a shame for it to go unfinished. Should you by any chance have a change of heart I will be here waiting
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Heatherp chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
I am loving this story.
flutterfli chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
Beegurl13, I have fallen in love with this story. Please tell me you are going to finish it, or if it is posted somewhere else. I'm sure Bella will have a couple more ups and downs, but I want to see Edward help pull her through. The HEA is around the corner. I think you said there were about 10 more chapters? Thanks for sharing such an amazing story.
876 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »