Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
shaz308 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I just realised that I was no longer logged in when I reviewed this story the last few times. Will you be completing this story? I hope Edward is really hoping to come back to Bella. Not just trying to ake her happy while staying with Tori.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I'm afraid when she first spoke to Edward that he had been having sex with Tori. Is he really waiting for her to get better or is he just trying to be there for her and give her some hope? Is she really going to get her happy ending? Will you be finishing this story?
Jonesn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hopefully, we can have an HEA.. However, I don't see how he could forgive her. But, it's been done before. Drug addiction can be so ugly. Even with no HEA, I'm still reading. You know how to pull at my heartstrings!
Sabi'sSookie chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Okay so I am a horrible reviewer, but when a story sucks me in I can't stop reading. Well, unless my two year old son is demanding my attention. lol! I even read your author notes because they're so dang funny! I just love this story and how flawed Bella is. Why do I have this nagging feeling that things aren't as ok with Tori as Edward says they are? Anywho this story is amazing. So, I saw it hasn't been updated in like a year, so I was wondering what kind of bribe I could give you to entice you to write more? If tere's anything I can do to help out here I'll do it cause I just need to know what happens with these two! Great story and great writing!
Bella 84 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
i just started reading this story and it sucked me right in so i was just wondering ( and i know yoou must hate this question) if you were planning on finishing this story cause i really cant wait to read more
Deex chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
This is a fantastically written fic. I'm really enjoying the relationships and crazy. I was in a relationship for 4 years with an addict and he hid it from me the entire time. People asked me why I never noticed the difference in him... but how can you tell the difference between sober and high, if the person you are with has always been the same way? There was no difference for me... he was like that when I met him. It was only after we had split and he called me from rehab, that I found out that the last 4 1/2 years had essentially been a lie. It's a hard time to get through and I think you are doing a bang up job with Edward and his feelings.
Well done.
imurlover95 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
pleasee update!
CoppertopJ chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Beegurl, Did you give up on this story. It hasn't been updated since last year. Let me know, I love it.
Kayngogs chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Jusr spent the past few days reading this amazing story then noticed yiu have not updated lately. Please do, it is so amazing and these two deserve to finish their story. Love it and many more of yours but this is special. :)
love BD chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
hey...please finish the thanks for sharing your stories with us.
missme chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Please can you update this story love it thaanks
Twimam LaHote chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! I'm really enjoying it. Are you planning on continuing it?

Katy X
tigger5600 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
ok so I just found this... and didn't realize you haven't updated it in almost a year :( Are you still writing it? Is there more? please tell me there is more! :)

-Kate
elizabeth bennette chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Please finish the story. It needs an ending.
Huntergrn1 chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
K...so I just read this for the first time...ahhhmaazzing...srsly...i have never cried so much!
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »