Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I love this story. Please continue!
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Can't wait for the next update!
x.x buk wurm 123 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
This story is great, please update soon!
Hi-Ho-Cherry-O chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This story is really good. You are a great writer. Do you have any plans on finishing it?
emmygene chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Please please update soon.

Chrissyvs chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
I have 2 say I would kill 4 this 2 B finished...yr writing is AMAZING GIRL!:)
helenemc chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
This story has been such an emotional roller coaster. Beautifully written. I noticed that you have not updated for a long time and I was wandering if you will continue it or have you given up on it.
melynn321 chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Amazing story! Cant wait for more!
Amarie chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS STORY.! LOVED IT!
TM13 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Hello. Just wanted to tell you that i love your story. I discovered it by luck yesterday evening and could not stop reading until the middle of the night. So thank you. I hope there will be a new chapter soon.
shaz308 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I just realised that I was no longer logged in when I reviewed this story the last few times. Will you be completing this story? I hope Edward is really hoping to come back to Bella. Not just trying to ake her happy while staying with Tori.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I'm afraid when she first spoke to Edward that he had been having sex with Tori. Is he really waiting for her to get better or is he just trying to be there for her and give her some hope? Is she really going to get her happy ending? Will you be finishing this story?
Jonesn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hopefully, we can have an HEA.. However, I don't see how he could forgive her. But, it's been done before. Drug addiction can be so ugly. Even with no HEA, I'm still reading. You know how to pull at my heartstrings!
Sabi'sSookie chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Okay so I am a horrible reviewer, but when a story sucks me in I can't stop reading. Well, unless my two year old son is demanding my attention. lol! I even read your author notes because they're so dang funny! I just love this story and how flawed Bella is. Why do I have this nagging feeling that things aren't as ok with Tori as Edward says they are? Anywho this story is amazing. So, I saw it hasn't been updated in like a year, so I was wondering what kind of bribe I could give you to entice you to write more? If tere's anything I can do to help out here I'll do it cause I just need to know what happens with these two! Great story and great writing!
Bella 84 chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
i just started reading this story and it sucked me right in so i was just wondering ( and i know yoou must hate this question) if you were planning on finishing this story cause i really cant wait to read more
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »