Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
magmom2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
remember me when you re[post What I really Meant to say.
3c cullen chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Just found this story and love it! I hope you will continue it and that Edward is not just stringing her along. Cannot wait for more!
Edwards Paradox chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
You need to continue with this. Pretty please.
V3Ru chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
hey! hope everything is great... your a great author and i have enjoy several of your stories.. thanks for taking the time... and i would like to know if you are planning on continuing with this story... is really great actually and i really like to know how everything ends... take care! read you soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
I love this story. Please continue!
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Can't wait for the next update!
x.x buk wurm 123 chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
This story is great, please update soon!
Hi-Ho-Cherry-O chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This story is really good. You are a great writer. Do you have any plans on finishing it?
emmygene chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Please please update soon.

Chrissyvs chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
I have 2 say I would kill 4 this 2 B finished...yr writing is AMAZING GIRL!:)
helenemc chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
This story has been such an emotional roller coaster. Beautifully written. I noticed that you have not updated for a long time and I was wandering if you will continue it or have you given up on it.
melynn321 chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Amazing story! Cant wait for more!
Amarie chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON JUST STUMBLED UPON THIS STORY.! LOVED IT!
TM13 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Hello. Just wanted to tell you that i love your story. I discovered it by luck yesterday evening and could not stop reading until the middle of the night. So thank you. I hope there will be a new chapter soon.
shaz308 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I just realised that I was no longer logged in when I reviewed this story the last few times. Will you be completing this story? I hope Edward is really hoping to come back to Bella. Not just trying to ake her happy while staying with Tori.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »