Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I liked this fic but damn... Eric and Bella and others? I don't really see any redemption here for poor Bella. Good job writing this fic!

Ashley, author of Risky Business
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
ok, I am sitting here crying and it sucks. I do want a HEA, maybe not for Bella, but for edward. Gosh, I would even say he can be happy with tori-and that is hard for me to say since I cant stand anyone with Edward other than Bella. But I dont see how E & B can be happy. Really great job on this O/S. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I just read your other o/s and I was SO impressed, I had to read your next one )

“He was funny and sweet and smart – all the things I loved in a man; all the things that the other man wasn’t.”

... isn’t that crazy how we do things like that?

By the way, I like Em/B pairings. (Usually when Edward is a jerk or Edward and Rose aren’t in the picture, as in with one or the other at first. It actually comes down to the author... and how they choose to writer the characters. But I’m getting off track. I realize this is a contest about non HEAs... haha) When it comes down to it, I usually am E/B. But a few stories I have read with Em/B, I have liked. It’s probably because I really like Em’s character. He’s only of those amazing characters that comes off as the jokester, big brother... but when it matters, always has the most useful and wise advice. I love that!

I’m confused right now (I’m at the flashback with the swings), but I’m pretty sure I’m suppose to be confused and that all will be explained. I’m thinking Edward trying to “fix” Bella has something to do with her self-esteem or him thinking she was only with him because no one else paid attention to her or being too dependent on him... not sure, I could be totally off base. Or maybe it’s something completely different...

OK, whoa... definitely didn’t see that coming. Drug addict. I will admit when she popped those pills in the bathroom I thought that was weird... especially when it went from one to two to three... a thought crossed my mind, but I quickly shook it off. I was thinking maybe she was seeing a therapist after Edward left her and it was prescribed to her. I definitely didn’t think that was going to be the problem...

OH my... this just keeps getting crazier and crazier... is she still a druggie? I mean... I guess I just don’t really understand how that all works. I know if you are completely out of your mind, under the influence there is a good chance you won’t remember... but is she still that way? I just whoa... (now, I can tell you THIS would be an awesome story to continue... there are SO many different ways to explore this plot. Backwards and see Bella’s story... and E/B’s story... to present... forwards to future... Consider it?).

I have to stop again... this time to gain control. I can barely breathe and I’m about to cry. Especially after I read this:

“Izzy, promise me something. Promise me that when Emmett finds out about this, you will let him help you. It’s time you stopped this Iz, let him help you. I couldn’t bear it if anything happened to you. I love you so much, I always have and I always will, until the day I die. You are the love of my life. Please, let him help you. Can you do that for me?”

YOU ARE AMAZING! haha. Seriously! I can just feel the emotions coming off the page.

Oh no... yeah, I figured she was still doing it. It’s crazy to actually hear (read? haha) it confirmed. I’m really nervous about Bella going into her apt alone...

Yeah really nervous... she just said she was going to “fix” some things, but I have a feeling it’s not the fixing Edward was referring to... and she just said goodbye to Emmett... (as you can see, I review as I read... hope that’s ok? hehe).

Awesome metaphor:

“Once the door was closed and I was in darkness again, I realized that I couldn’t see the vibrant colors anymore. I thought about how much my life was like that.”

Goodness... what are you doing to me? haha! I need another break. I was trying SO hard to make it through without it, but... that letter from Bella...

Really the rest of the story... the true account of what happened... Edward still wanted her even after how he found her and the things she said to him... he loves her so much...

I may be a complete masochist... but I was kind of wanting a “chapter break” of sorts at the end... picking up with EPOV reading the letter. I know that’s awful. Hasn’t Edward been through enough?

Beautiful. Brilliant. Heartbreaking. Amazing. Creative. I’m not very original with my adjectives, but all of those describe this story and your writing. I haven’t been that overcome with emotion reading a story in a while.

Like I said in my review for your other story, I love HEAs... LOVE THEM. I love the angst it takes to get there, but always want a HEA. BUT with that said (and I’m not sure if it’s because these are o/s and therefore shorter, probably part of the reason) I LOVE this story even without the HEA. Don’t get me wrong, I’m like your beta and would love an HEA, but this as is... It was simply magnificent. I truly hope, even if you don’t get all your reviews you will take mercy on us and continue ) hehe!

Thank you for sharing you talent with us!
TheOysterGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aarggh, too much heartfail! Please write the HEA!
Risbeen chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Lets try this again ;)

I really REALLY like this story - but you know Im not an "I need a HEA" type of girl. You wrote the emotions SO well...and even though you let me read this story before you posted (and before it was even beta'd) I was completely sucked in like I was reading it for the first time.

I just think you're determined to make me cry so I cant pick on you so much.

Love you Hot B 3
aDDiCTED-2-SUGaR chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aww that was really sad. I actually was starting to tear up :(

but it was really well written so congrats!
ccmaja chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This story was amazing! It really had me on the edge of my seat and waiting for what came next. I especially loved all the twists and turns that made their way as well.

I would love an HEA! If you write it, I would be immensely happy!
AssassinPyro chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hm...Interesting. Very Interesting.
Tnlentz1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very well written. A Happy ending is nice but I think she needs to work for it...Have someone surprising save her...like alice going to check on her after emmett calls...but I wouldn't make her happy ever after be with edward...someone else...maybe jaspers since he got the whole feeling thing going on...

I truely enjoyed your story...and hate to see see it end this way...
dijurido chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow this was such an emotional rollercoaster! Loved it!
MeowVemulapalli chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
K...I was on vacation when this one got posted! But I had already read it.

Awesome! Amazing! Loved it! Laughed because there was REAL cussing in it! ;)

The dirt I have on you is SO deep...but I love your writing! A skill I do NOT possess...but love to help you critique your stuff!

3 ya!
Unpublished Author chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I luv this story. The ending, while sad, is fitting. It really is a brilliant ending. Pls dont change it. If u do, make it a new story. Keep this one. It really rocks
lovbg8898 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
deffinity needs an HEA
ElCullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I think that you should definitely turn this into a story! Please don't make Bella die! And you should certainly bring Edward back to her!
Edwardcarzygirl101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
love it can u please write more please add to it
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »