Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
09clydek chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
OMG! This is amazing
WhereWereYou chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I started reading this story thinking it would have a happy ending to cheer me up. The same goes for the previous story I just read before this one. They. Both. End. Up. Dead. *headdesk*

Please make a happier ending. It would totally make my day. :D
fletchmartin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow, that was so sad. I knew when I first read the summary that there probably will not be a happy ending. But I'm definitely all for one big HEA! Please, please, please write one!
virgo87 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
WOW that was a very heavy emotional story. I can't say anything other than wow.
Cvanessa chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh come on,please, please, please do a HEA. I hate sad endings; this was really good but HEA make me smile. Great job.
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I need a HEA with this story I am so depressed after reading this and I cannot have Edward end up with "Tori"
devilsandangels04 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
so sad but so good. please continue. its a very original story and you are a talented writer
supergurl1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. :( aw.
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'm not sure what a HEA is? If it means alternative ending then I am all for it! Man, that was sad! I am glad that it ended up that Edward was not the baddy. Who would need drugs if you had him? I'd be high on life from the sex alone.

Even if Rob couldnt screw his way out of a wet paper bag (which I doubt) just looking at him would cause spontaneous orgasms and that would be enough!
beyondhope0322 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
WOW...you have me crying at the moment...
FireRosePetal chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
aw u should do a sequel to how edward felt at the end :\ i want to see his reaction for it
ficky chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great story- i wish you would write a HEA for it- I knew that it wasn't going to be one about 1/2 way through, but now my heart is breaking and I ma pissed at bella for being such a coward and I want Emmett to come in and save her and force her into rehab and for edward to get married, but for them to find their way back to each other somehow.

so please continue
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was INTENSE ! Excellent !
princess101017 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
love it :)
husmcn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. I am speechless. And wondering why you haven't started writing before this! Absolutely amazing, I loved it.
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »