Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
supergurl1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. :( aw.
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'm not sure what a HEA is? If it means alternative ending then I am all for it! Man, that was sad! I am glad that it ended up that Edward was not the baddy. Who would need drugs if you had him? I'd be high on life from the sex alone.

Even if Rob couldnt screw his way out of a wet paper bag (which I doubt) just looking at him would cause spontaneous orgasms and that would be enough!
beyondhope0322 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
WOW...you have me crying at the moment...
FireRosePetal chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
aw u should do a sequel to how edward felt at the end :\ i want to see his reaction for it
ficky chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great story- i wish you would write a HEA for it- I knew that it wasn't going to be one about 1/2 way through, but now my heart is breaking and I ma pissed at bella for being such a coward and I want Emmett to come in and save her and force her into rehab and for edward to get married, but for them to find their way back to each other somehow.

so please continue
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was INTENSE ! Excellent !
princess101017 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
love it :)
husmcn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. I am speechless. And wondering why you haven't started writing before this! Absolutely amazing, I loved it.
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow. just wow. is all i can say. i can't believe bella would do something like that to edward. he tried to help her but he was right, you can't help someone if they don't want help. i wanna see bella get cleaned up. i lived the life of trying to help somone strung up on coke and other crap. i tried for almost two years before he was killed in a car wreck. i wanna see this couple get their happy ever after, even if it is just in a story. great job! hooked on it. no pun intended. :)
grovergirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was so sad, but really amazing. I would love to see a HEA, if only because I'm really curious about how you would turn this around given the way it ended. I know it wouldn't be an easy feat!

Great story. :)
pleasure chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was so messed up i started to cry. IT would be great if you could turn this around but i dont even see how it would be possible. Maybe Edward was lying to her about the thing with eric just so that he would make himself beilieve that he was right to walk away. and those memories of bellas could just be the images that were planted by edward. IDK. Goodluck i'll add you to my story alert. :P
Corinab chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was something amazing, truly. Please do find a way to continue.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is perfect the way it is, i'd like to see Epov as he learns about bella's death.
x0Edwardx0 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
please, please do a hea! this was so sad, and i think they deserve to get happy! please.
Mikersindahawz chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
In my heart I want a HEA but if you decide not to go that way and it makes for a better story...
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »