Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Amazing story. SO diferent but bloody brilliant none the less but.. please write an EPOV i wanna know how he acts when he gets that letter if he does etc PLEASE? pretty please with a cherry on top lol x
Hungry Pie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
HEA please and thank you! :-)
LoveOTH1000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
this was really good...now im not sure what HEA means but im assuming it has to do with a multi-chaptered story. i would enjoy that but maybe you could do a follow up chapter where Edward finds out about bella's death and you write about how he feels about that...but great story! i love reading stories where maybe there isnt a happy ending but where the M of the story isnt just sex but complex emotions. Keep writing
Silent Tear x chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved this story. Well done :D and good luck
nadenan chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
that was so evil...100 reviews?...that would take like a month or more
nanigibbo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Very well done - this story could have some real potential if you do decide to expand past the one shot. I hope you do!
09clydek chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
OMG! This is amazing
WhereWereYou chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I started reading this story thinking it would have a happy ending to cheer me up. The same goes for the previous story I just read before this one. They. Both. End. Up. Dead. *headdesk*

Please make a happier ending. It would totally make my day. :D
fletchmartin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow, that was so sad. I knew when I first read the summary that there probably will not be a happy ending. But I'm definitely all for one big HEA! Please, please, please write one!
virgo87 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
WOW that was a very heavy emotional story. I can't say anything other than wow.
Cvanessa chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh come on,please, please, please do a HEA. I hate sad endings; this was really good but HEA make me smile. Great job.
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I need a HEA with this story I am so depressed after reading this and I cannot have Edward end up with "Tori"
devilsandangels04 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
so sad but so good. please continue. its a very original story and you are a talented writer
supergurl1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. :( aw.
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'm not sure what a HEA is? If it means alternative ending then I am all for it! Man, that was sad! I am glad that it ended up that Edward was not the baddy. Who would need drugs if you had him? I'd be high on life from the sex alone.

Even if Rob couldnt screw his way out of a wet paper bag (which I doubt) just looking at him would cause spontaneous orgasms and that would be enough!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »