Reviews for What I Really Meant To Say
kaidyn chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is really good, it may be morbid but i like how it ends in a note of uncertainty, does she die or is she found on time? A nice HEA would tie it up nicely.
mummyanimal chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Amazing story. SO diferent but bloody brilliant none the less but.. please write an EPOV i wanna know how he acts when he gets that letter if he does etc PLEASE? pretty please with a cherry on top lol x
Hungry Pie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
HEA please and thank you! :-)
LoveOTH1000 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
this was really good...now im not sure what HEA means but im assuming it has to do with a multi-chaptered story. i would enjoy that but maybe you could do a follow up chapter where Edward finds out about bella's death and you write about how he feels about that...but great story! i love reading stories where maybe there isnt a happy ending but where the M of the story isnt just sex but complex emotions. Keep writing
Silent Tear x chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved this story. Well done :D and good luck
nadenan chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
that was so evil...100 reviews?...that would take like a month or more
nanigibbo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Very well done - this story could have some real potential if you do decide to expand past the one shot. I hope you do!
09clydek chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
OMG! This is amazing
WhereWereYou chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I started reading this story thinking it would have a happy ending to cheer me up. The same goes for the previous story I just read before this one. They. Both. End. Up. Dead. *headdesk*

Please make a happier ending. It would totally make my day. :D
fletchmartin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow, that was so sad. I knew when I first read the summary that there probably will not be a happy ending. But I'm definitely all for one big HEA! Please, please, please write one!
virgo87 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
WOW that was a very heavy emotional story. I can't say anything other than wow.
Cvanessa chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh come on,please, please, please do a HEA. I hate sad endings; this was really good but HEA make me smile. Great job.
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I need a HEA with this story I am so depressed after reading this and I cannot have Edward end up with "Tori"
devilsandangels04 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
so sad but so good. please continue. its a very original story and you are a talented writer
supergurl1989 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009