Reviews for Potter Twins 4 Goblet of Fire
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
Cliffhangers like this are why i prefer to read completed stories!
Xanderhunter chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
Well another book down and as always good work, caught me off guard because I was sure you were going to kill off Cedric, but was pleasantly surprised. Again though, I have found one nagging error that bothers me. In the graveyard when Buffy is being held by the statue, why does she not kick Wormtail? She has slayer strength and should be able to do something.
Xanderhunter chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
As you no doubt have come to expect from my review, I found something that bugs me. In another book you mentioned that you were going off the assumption that Dumbledore knew Godric Gryffindor because you didn't know how old the school was. However in this chapter you mention that the Triwizard tournament is over 700 years old. And we know that Nicholas Flammel is the only person to ever have made the Sorcerer's Stone and he was 650 years old at the time of the first book. So even if he had shared the stone with Dumbledore, something that is never mentioned anywhere, it is quite unlikely he ever met Godric Gryffindor. Otherwise I'm loving the series and loving how Buffy always gets to save the day to take the story off track (freezing Snape so he witnesses Peter's Confession and the potion for Remus).
PatronusRose5909 chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
Really wish you wouldn't change something like this. . . But its not my story lol
Shaybo27 chapter 24 . 2/11/2012
Very, very good. I'm so glad Cedric didn't die! I cried inthe book when he did-I felt so depressed... (I get very... emotional when reading books. And attached. Emotionally attached.) Anyways! Wonderful story-Loved it :) I'll be waiting eagerly for the next one! :D
piltad chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
Well I cheated LOL looks like you didn't put Harry nto this story at all. That is to bad I was really excited to read this to. If you ever do a rewrite I would suggest putting Harry into Slytherin than at least you have a reason of pushing him out of the story so much and I would accept it.
TsukiRoze chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
Umbrige could be sent by the ministry to keep an eye on the twins, and given authority to make rules to protect them, then she goes power crazy :)
A chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
i love all of your stories and i told my friends and they loved them too. your storys are some of the best i have ever heard :) when your next story comes out it will be the happiest day of my life :) :) :) :) :) :D bcuz your storys are awesome.
LilyHiddleston96 chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
awwwww i can't believe the story is over! it was such a good story! cant wait to read the next one
Jocelyn M. Kelless chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
EEEEEE! The only reason I hate endings is because that means it's the end of the book and there is no more to read!

And, if you don't mind, I have an idea on how to bring Toadbrid- I mean Umbridge into the story. Maybe you could do something similar to the original Harry Potter but she's out to get Buffy. Maybe she can figure out that there's something strange going on with Buffy and that she's not normal and torment her like she did Harry. But Buffy might keep it a secret to protect Harry from Toadbridge so she puts herself further and further away from everyone and goes deeper into Slayer training.

Just an idea, though XD.

Either way, I love Potter Twins and I can't wait to read what happens to Buffy and harry next!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
i loved was great.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
i feel bittersweet im like yay over and sad thats it over great fic

and cant wait to read the next installment have a great summer
harrybrandybuck chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
wow that us unexpected. i didn't think about ethan. good story. can't wait for the next one, if there is one
Angel JJK chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
Love it! Thought it was a good way to end it! Look forward to no.5
LilyHiddleston96 chapter 23 . 7/3/2011
ooooo i wonder who her new watcher is? cant wait to read more please update asap!