Reviews for All That Remains
Carling chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I don't usually go for post apocalyptic stories because half my family were war refugees and the true stories passed down to me weakened me. I don't have the mental resilience for too much darkness. But this was handled very well, very lovingly. Having Petunia and Dudley be a part of the story is brilliant. It makes sense that when everything familiar is lost, even weak family ties would take on great significance.
livingforfomas chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was heart breaking. I'm honestly crying and I haven't done that with a Drarry in years.
Thank-you for your beautiful words. Thank-you.
Basilisks' Favourites chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
How on earth does this fic have such little reviews? It blew me away- I loved it.

The magical epidemics and whatnot was a great touch, and the pain, hurt, and suffering I could very well imagine and almost feel. You did an excellent job with this; I'm pleasantly astounded.

I usually don't read Drarry fics but the way you wrote this made me fall in love with the story :)

Amazing job!

-Mind Gamess
ASTRONOMlC chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow. This was magnificently written. It was moving. The way you wrote this was really amazing... The setting was so different, unlike anything I'd ever read before. I'm really contemplating everything now. Your visuals were phenomenally created, and the dark feeling you gave through the story was really well done. I don't know what else to say other than this story deserves thousands of reviews. This story cannot be ignored. It was really, really, really good. Wow.

Grey
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I liked the story. I espcially liked how Petunia was protrayed. "They can't hurt you if they take something you don't love."

when you start thinking like that, it's already too late, u had loved deeply. wish there is more on Lucius though
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow. That was so incredibly unique. I have never come across a take on the wars aftermath like this one. It was heartbreaking, and refreshing. And I'm pleased to see the outcome for all involved. You write beautifully, with the right amount of detail and emotion to pull the reader in and keep them hanging on every word. Stellar job.
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very Nice

A bit confusiong in the begining but eventually it all evened out at the end. It was very entertaining and realistic.

Death Cobra Eater
xXbefuddledXx chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
gosh that was intense... it was raw and harsh and ugly but utterly deep and resounding. very original to some extent definitely one of the most different war/post war stories i've read so far.
Bliblou chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Hi, as a French reader I wanted to thank u a million times for this wonderful story. There's nothing to read in french and I was searching for stories 'Ron/Severus' when I've seen 'All that Remains''s summary.

Your story is like a film, I can see film's scene - Phénomènes or The road - such desolation and people fighting nonetheless.

I love it. Your Harry and Draco and even Dudley are just so kind and true and broken - It's perfect.

Thank you, one more time.

Bye

Camille
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is magnificent. The chronicle of war, death and madness has led to two lovers in a bed, content in each other's arms.

Well done.
kiskool chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was very creative and beautiful. Thank you for this.
ILoveToChin25 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was absolutely beautiful, and so original. In spite of the dark themes, there was love underlying everything - Harry and Draco, obviously, Lucius and Draco, Dudley and Harry, and the scene with Harry and Petunia put tears in my eyes, honestly. And the ending was lovely - I can take angst, dark fic, etc., but without an ending that is hopeful, at the very least, it takes me way too far down. Yours took me down...but brought me back up. This story is everything that is right about the H/D pairing, yet it was so much more than that. Thank you so much for writing this!
Cassiby chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I'm not sure why this doesn't have more reviews, because it deserves them. The writing is profound and heart-wrenching, and the situation is not only masterly thought out but realistic (as realistic as Harry Potter can get, anyway). Thank-You for writing this.
Julie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
...wow...you had me speechless and crying at the end of it! That is an amazing piece! Well done!

It's so tragic and dark and just sad and so horribly realistically reminiscient of what war and its consequences may be like that I almost don't want to say that it's a fantastic bit of writing...because wars are so horrible...but these stories also need to be told so that we (mankind) may learn from them...I mean to say: It is fanstastic because you managed to capture the agony and guilt that survivors of any traumatic experience may feel...the agony of having to choose between two things that seem too similar to one another to really be able to make a decision...

Your story made me seize up and remember just how lucky I am to be living in a country that is not at war, where getting food, water, medication or housing are never a problem. Thank you!
Epiphany Rising chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very dark story but I like it. The story is unique and takes a idea that I don't think anyone else has ever even come close to.

Love the ending.