Reviews for Sassandra
Cath-er-ine chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
You have to continue! and in every V.C. Andrews book I have read tehre is romance involved, one way or another, there is romance, now if you arent trying to write a V.C. andrews type book, then fien but if you are then you have to have ramance in this book, something like, a boy was locked up and one of the girls falls in love with the boy well Sassandra does ) well great story anyways, continue soon
cath-er-ine chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
Wait I thought she still had the key, or did I miss a part where she put it down, eh well it was great otehr wise
Cath-er-ine chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Hey good chapter,
Cath-er-ine chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
Great ending sentence
Cath-er-ine That's my pen name I just don't feel like signing in chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
Wow the first chapter is really good, but youkind of rushed things, well for example, in Flowers in the attic, it took a few chapters for the thing that started it all,...them moving away, but your story, right in the first chapter, but heck you arent supposed to be V.C. Andrews? Are you?
Isabel Davis chapter 7 . 8/7/2003
I love this story and dying to know why there were locked up in the first place! Truly Vc. Andrewish but you already know that.
kelly chapter 6 . 5/7/2003
Well. I have finished all 7 chapters and I wish to know more. Why did the parents put them in the attic? Why only one sister out? What next? Continue please!
PrincessPunky chapter 7 . 3/21/2003
Another one I read before and I definately want to know why her grandparents locked them in the attic(I love Fanfic. stories that are similar to Flowers in the Attic!)
dobbie-luvs-sweeties chapter 7 . 8/21/2002
wow! you truly know how to write in the style of V.C Andrews. i love the book 'flowers in the attic.' plz carry on soon!
ECHO8669 chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
i am so glad u have updated! this is so exciting!
Sarah Embry chapter 6 . 6/12/2002
Ooh I like it!
linda chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
this is confusing me what is going on in the story could u email me the idea of the story and what is going on? email me at

nyc plz.
Usagi's Oven chapter 5 . 2/27/2002
Oui, what a nice story ... it's written very well, but can I offer you some advice, and well ... ask you a question?

1.)Isn't chapter two a chapter from one of your other stories?

2.)Try not to even think about V. as you write this, I made the mistake of doing just that when I wrote Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte (which will soon be re-done) and it was a little nightmarish and rushed. You know what I mean "-"

Well, keep writing, and email me when you add to it okay?

Bunny O'H.
michelle chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
it's a good story
puremotherfuckingmagic chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
I like this one alot! Pleasepostmore!

Oopssorry about the sticky spacebar... :-P