Reviews for Roadmap
Vampyau chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Just found this story...such a long time since an update but it is a good story...would recommend reading what is here
Velvet chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Hey there!

I notice its been like a year since you updated, so this might be a lost cause. But you've got a pretty good story going here, I'm really enjoying it, its quite different and unique. And so far you've done good at keeping the characters in character. I hate it when authors mess with my favorite characters personalities lol! So yay you! Anyway, I really hope you'll continue this. I haven't even finished the whole of what you have yet, I think I've got three chapters to go, but I really hope you'll write more.

~Velvet Laughter
lisaire chapter 11 . 1/11/2011
U shud update this!
GVA chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
Hey there! I really liked your story...please carry on!
KeBz0 chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
no! please continue!
Psycho Mutt chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
I'm verry interested in your story and I look forward to an update! It's intriguing and new compared to the other stories floating around in the True Blood section. If any ideas blow past me I will let you know. I look forward to an update soon! 333
julieakaweirdo chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
nice story :D

bobeisa chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Your story is freaking amazing.

I'm totally hooked and you should really finish it.

I absolutely love it.
jordilynnoffical chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Your story is very addicting Alec and nicely writen
NaomiReetz chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
You have got to finish! This is the best story I have read on fanfiction. You really seem to get Eric! I will be waiting for more!
Its.Already.Too.Late chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
yes still interested :)
Kayla Beth chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
Please continue the story! I love it so far! But, if you choose to drop at will you at least let Eric and Tristan hook up first? please? Really love the story! Please continue!
KayBeth13 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
This is a very unusual story, I have to admit, but I am really enjoying it and can't wait to see where it goes!
SharkGurl chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Oh-no, there has to be some way to get the demon out.
emmetthoneycutt chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
I wasn't expecting that, for her to ask Eric that. It looks like he might have to :'(
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »