Reviews for A Perfect Day for a Sick Person
Destiny chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I liked your story but not the romance.
SweetheartAngel chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Adorable. :3
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
really good

tho im not into RoxasXSora i really did enjoy ur story

good job D
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
The hell! That sent shivers down my back like... ! xDD It's such a simple yet romantic story of brotherly love! xDD LOLz. xD xD xD WTF! w00t w00t! Edna M0aD! xD fvbhdskhcfkvdkcsbx! )

I loved beta-ing this thang here! xD Bea you scare me like Bwapghdfjkxnsedxwsdfnjdsnsf! xD I don't even know what I'm saying here! xD

But this had to be cool since you said it was based on experience... :DD LOL... i'm getting teary eyed and emotional right now because I'm listening to some KH OST's. :DD and the song playing right now isn't helping... AT ALL! It's Friends in My Heart and it's making all... . xD Yeah. :3 I think Friends In .My .Heart was used when Sora was remembering his forgotten pals... or or maybe it was the theme when Riku remembered of Kairi and Sora... :D But whatever it was that made Yoko Shimomura make such a theme is so either happy or sad... xD OMG! the next thing I'm listening to is the theme for the Gummi Ship missions... xD wh00tszx.! xD LOL... Anna's vacation ends today. xD Last day was yesterday... aww... poor Bannanna. xD

Oh well... when is Saltwater Room gonna end? Oh and... even if you don't like the pairings... tell me what ya think of ABC's of love, m'kay hon? xD I sound like an idiot on drugs. WTF! xD Oh well... that ends today's sappy review! xD And remember folks, when one becomes seme... don't make him become uke! I learned that the hard way when I read and ukeRiku fic. xD And I turned to jello in an instant. xDD w00ts! xD Miku!Riku is LABB. xD WTFyo!
Nada1224 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Uwaa, I read your profile, welcome to the fandom!

I also read your one-shot, extremely cute! If I sick and had a twin, especially a twin like Sora, I'd probably try to get sick all the time just so he'd take care of me like that. Jeez, so jealous xP

But the vomit part... yeah that was gross. I think Roxas had the stomach flu and that makes me think that Roxas is gonna have to make sure there's a bucket for Sora once he gets to that point of the sickness! Anyway, good job!
The Number XIII Fans chapter 1 . 11/9/2009