Reviews for The Spark
DeathCure chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
I love this story! You should keep writing more chapters!
Jewl-Doll chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
You can not stop there. No way! Ill betta for you from now on if you just please for the love of everything holly continue this. I will coment every day if i have to. I mean it im stubborn as a mule! PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY. I beg of you
CelestiaNight chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
What the HELL? Don't just leave it there! Please, please, please, please, PLEASE! write more!
Sweet16AndNeverBeenKissed chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
January 28th of last year! That's more then a year and a half ago! I can't take it! Update please! I'm begging you! It's sooo good! As you read you can practically feel the potencial heat of Harry and Draco's relationship ozzing from your computer momitor! Or is that just me? *shy smile* Anyway, I want... No! I need you to continue this! It's just so... HOT!
oh Schnitzel chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
This is great so far please write the next one soon
Smiley x Faces chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Do you.. erm, plan to continue this..?
Shaun chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
This is a brilliant story!Pplease, please put the next chapter up! :D You've got a brilliant set-up for the characters, and really have me guessing what will happen as it goes on.
PixieofDoom13 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Oh I luved this! Hope you update soon.
DBZfanalways chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Very good keep it going.
azismissgmail.com chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
ah!

horrible torment!
Kooksmagoogles chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
GAH!

BLUE BALLS!

Which is actually quite remarkable seeing as I'm a girl:)

I know Draco's a jackass and all, but I can't help feeling sorry for him. It kinda seemed like he really liked Harry, didn't just lust him.

Oh well, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Great writing so far, it really flows nicely:P

THE UPDATE MONSTER WILL COME TO EAT YOU IF YOU DO NOT WRITE MORE SOON!

sorry hyper;p
Anonymous378 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
it was awesome! poor draco. did harry leave coz he still thinks draco is a evil or he is scared and wants to do things right. update soon loved it!
Siralda chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Naw, what was that for! Its sad, but I really like the way this is going. I think its good that you put so much emotion into it, it makes the story interesting. Cant wait to read the next chapter! :)
Himuro chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
Hott...until the very last line! Too sad, I can't believe Harry just LEFT Draco there. O: ! & More James who has a crush on Draco, but knows Draco doesn't like him that way. Aw...but at least he understands!

Please update soon & thanks for writing! Faving this.
Himuro chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Interesting, damn right! Haha. :P

I like. Funny how James didn't take his shot, but Harry did in the end! xD