Reviews for Shinji Steel
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 78 . 4/6
How long until we reach the end of the amazing journey? I'm in suspense.
omnimon12 chapter 78 . 4/5
Welcome back.
SethKobayashi chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
well that was a good chapter on to the next one
SethKobayashi chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
no shinji your not your going to have the same powers your foster father max will have ok
SethKobayashi chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
take that u stupid dumb android!
gunman chapter 77 . 6/13/2015
Love the update.
Especially the Makoto/Maya relationship.
All of this looks good.
Hope Gendo and Cochrane get something painful thrown their way.
Write on.
IansInsane chapter 21 . 6/12/2015
Oh god Asuka...
IansInsane chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
REUNION!
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 77 . 6/11/2015
This is getting good. I look forward to the day where Shinji becomes a father.
Finnish Paragade chapter 77 . 6/11/2015
Well this was certainly a surprise update and it's been ages since i last looked this story.
Tucker986 chapter 76 . 10/8/2014
Well, after a marathon read of all 76 chapters, I can honestly say I am a might bit addicted. Also, that has got to be the longest fan appreciation I have ever seen for Cherry 2000, although you seem to have gotten some Evangelion and Max Steel mixed in with it...
Finnish Paragade chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
WHAAAT?!
Last time i had heard about Max Steel was back between 2000 and 2004. Loved the show, shame it was stopped then. I am so reading forward, the obvious incomplete notion worries though.
i hope you update this more.
Kamen Rider Yokai chapter 76 . 2/4/2014
Well this was interesting. I been reading this for years and I'm still surprised at how good the whole thing is. It has a good structure, plot and enough realistacallity that I'm surprised you havent written your own book series yet. With how much work was put into it this is by far the best evangellion story I had read. And that is something a future book author like me can say with pride. You came a Long way so keep up the good work. Any novels you write I will read no questions asked. Fiction is your best genre category so I will be sure to look out for any new best selling book series. You got skills so keep at it.
gunman chapter 76 . 1/31/2014
Me, personally, I would have killed or crippled Cochrane and Gendo, and locked them away in their cells without food or water and just let them rot.
I mean, a genocidal madman and a child killer? Come on, no one would miss them.
All things considered, this was a good read. The only problem I have is that some of the characters are seemingly obscure?
Not sure that's the right word. But with most OC's they are somewhat transparent and even intangible. It's hard to really connect or visualize them, especially if you don't have constant interactions with them.
I use them myself, so I see that it tends to be difficult.
Even so, this was a nice update.
And really interesting what you had here, especially with the 'Deranso' and 'Ensardo' on the word play you used to create two different groups in order to remove the other cartels, play them against each other, mostly since one of them didn't exist at all.
Write on!
Xenoguyver chapter 72 . 1/3/2014
*I stare at the final scene for a few moments.* Holy crap. It's all coming together. Dread is so fucked. And NOT in the good way either.