Reviews for Shinji Steel
Tucker986 chapter 76 . 10/8/2014
Well, after a marathon read of all 76 chapters, I can honestly say I am a might bit addicted. Also, that has got to be the longest fan appreciation I have ever seen for Cherry 2000, although you seem to have gotten some Evangelion and Max Steel mixed in with it...
Finnish Paragade chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
WHAAAT?!
Last time i had heard about Max Steel was back between 2000 and 2004. Loved the show, shame it was stopped then. I am so reading forward, the obvious incomplete notion worries though.
i hope you update this more.
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 76 . 2/4/2014
Well this was interesting. I been reading this for years and I'm still surprised at how good the whole thing is. It has a good structure, plot and enough realistacallity that I'm surprised you havent written your own book series yet. With how much work was put into it this is by far the best evangellion story I had read. And that is something a future book author like me can say with pride. You came a Long way so keep up the good work. Any novels you write I will read no questions asked. Fiction is your best genre category so I will be sure to look out for any new best selling book series. You got skills so keep at it.
gunman chapter 76 . 1/31/2014
Me, personally, I would have killed or crippled Cochrane and Gendo, and locked them away in their cells without food or water and just let them rot.
I mean, a genocidal madman and a child killer? Come on, no one would miss them.
All things considered, this was a good read. The only problem I have is that some of the characters are seemingly obscure?
Not sure that's the right word. But with most OC's they are somewhat transparent and even intangible. It's hard to really connect or visualize them, especially if you don't have constant interactions with them.
I use them myself, so I see that it tends to be difficult.
Even so, this was a nice update.
And really interesting what you had here, especially with the 'Deranso' and 'Ensardo' on the word play you used to create two different groups in order to remove the other cartels, play them against each other, mostly since one of them didn't exist at all.
Write on!
Xenoguyver chapter 72 . 1/3/2014
*I stare at the final scene for a few moments.* Holy crap. It's all coming together. Dread is so fucked. And NOT in the good way either.
Xenoguyver chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
Okay the doc being conned is one HELL of a plot twist. I get the feeling that Kiel is behind everything. He IS part of that 'shadow organization' that wants to bring about the end of humanity and when Rits's parents told him about it, he went about to cover all his bases and cover his own ass. What are the chances he gets his ass kicked by Max Steel Jr? Personally, I get the feeling that Jr, Sr and ALL of N-Tek and Tokyo-3, if not the whole WORLD will be declaring war on those morons.
Xenoguyver chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
Oh man. Nice twist on the final scene of this chap. I'm getting that "New Supervillain" vibe here. And the one who will fight it is none other than Max Steel Jr. Continuing his fathers job. Looks like the world will ALWAYS need a Max Steel. Still, I wonder how this crossover would do if Shinji was in the place of Max McGrath of the new Max Steel show, with the Ultra-Link Steel.
guardsmansparky chapter 69 . 11/18/2013
YES! Crazy Harry for the win!
gunman chapter 75 . 5/6/2013
Nice addition.
And nice to see that alot of the characters are actually getting together.,
Makes for a happier story.
Alot of this was nice to see, as well as the interconnections of the characters that you wouldn't have seen coming, but overall, it's nice to have everything going their way.
Despite all the pain and suffering they have endured at the hands of Dread and guys like Cochrane involved to screw it up.
Hope to see more later on.
Write on!
Cylon One chapter 75 . 5/6/2013
Can only say it was another great part of a tale that I will never tire of and will be a favorite always.

Once again great work here with this latest chapter.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 73 . 4/8/2013
This is great! I'm loving these updates sorry for not reviewing prior updates but I'm glad this crossover is back on track and I'm still following it.

Got my last PM by the way?
Grey Wolf4 chapter 70 . 3/21/2013
This is another great update and you're definitely on a roll with this and I'm not sure what I can say other then that.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 69 . 2/12/2013
This is yet another great update of this very interesting crossover I made my own comeback to Fanfiction with a similar theme only mine was Evangelion/Jiraishin crossover called Cold Fire in which Shinji is raised by Kyoya Ida the protagonist of Jiraishin.

This was yet another great chapter well written with great portrayals!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 68 . 4/21/2012
Great update with a nice healthy amount of comic relief this is bloody marvelous! I look forward to your next update.

Also checked out my profile (planning a comeback as of the time of this review a few are being edited) also ever checked out ShardclawKusanagi, Darkfusion, Uboa and GoryParatrooper?

Also did you get my messages?
Jeff Hartigan chapter 68 . 4/13/2012
This is a great crossover I like Evangelion and Max Steel I also highly recommend a guy called Ominae also ShardclawKusanagi you can look for them on 's search.

I love the romances in this and what Gendo has been through is very well deserved also for all their power SEELE is not godlike as with their operations portrayed in End of Evangelion I think they did more to completely max themselves out.

By the way ever read a manga called Jiraishin? You can read it at:

Also a great idea is why don't you don't have Shinji be raised by the protagonist of Jiraishin? That'd be something to see! That is when you're done with Shinji Steel and read Jiraishin which I promise you is a classic!

Also other great manga you can read on mangareader.