Reviews for Colours
Emily chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
"Valar help him, it was in his NAME."

The funniest thing in the whole chapter, I think. And one can never obsess too much about Legolas' eyes. Heck, even my dad has been known to let loose the occasional squee, although I did have to originally introduce him to the concept. : )

A year? Maybe TWO? You've gotta finish before that. Or we'll go insane. No kidding.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
interesting, like the multi-colored chains.

I did wonder why you spent so much time on his eyes but I wont shoot you :P
Deandra chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
These are quite interesting to read. And so far I think you've done excellent justice to your characters with the analysis of their spectrums!

- Deandra
LadyGreySun chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Excellent! lovely written! May I suggest, you could add Haldir too in 'the elves' 'not because PJ killed him in the movie doesn't mean he didn't 'exist'! Anyway, that was a really good piece of work, and I am waiting for more!
Elenothar chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I hope your mood brightens sometimes, even in winter *hugs*

I'm looking forward to the other ones - but still, take all the time you need, we are all patient :)
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
ur cold 2? (has resorted 2 txt lang b/c of a) gloves b) cold c) sick) luvd this so muj made my sht day brighter and convinced me not 2 destroy my video for school. RL is such a bore and it's cold, and u no wat? it's sposed to be spring hre and yet it's colder than winter was. I am intriged and the suspence is killing me, literally, please add more soon

Hannon

Yada, yada, yada .
RiverOtter1 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Hello there!

Wow, what can I say? I really enjoyed this!

The idea, the symbolism, the writing style... everything in this was beautiful, and the way you wrote it really potrayed their lives.

It is such a simple idea, yet such an amazing one. I for one can't help but be jealous of brilliant authors such as yourself. ;)

The colors really did suit these characters - some of them you already would think of, and others that you wouldn't.

Maybe if I would change one thing, it might be the brackets in Legolas' chapter. Not so much as the ones in the 'Green' one, but more-so those in the 'Cornflower Blue'. These ones slightly detract from the chapter.

I have to take my hat off to you, for you have outdone yourself. To think of such a great idea, and then execute it so perfectly, easily and simply is a skill that everyone would like to have.

I hope to read more soon! :)

All the best,

-RiverOtter1
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I think I liked this oneshot even more than the first one. *tries in vain to suppress squeeing inner fangirl* I actually liked the part about Legolas' eyes. *g* I just love how perfectly the colours you choose match the characters - you really managed to capture all the different sides of Legolas here. Loved it! :)
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was a wonderful idea, and you've written it beautifully. Have I ever mentioned that I love the way you write Aragorn? ;-)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was very enjoyable. Why not post it On LJ too with all the different colours?
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow i loved this and i will have to read it again cause i wont remember it tomorrow loved it

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Emily chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I thought this was good. I like the color analysis idea; I've done this with people myself.

Can't wait to read your next one! : )
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I think you really captured all the "colours" of Aragorn here. That's a great idea for a story! I liked it very much. :)
Minerva Organa chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh, I like this! A very interesting way to think of a character's persona/thoughts. Looking forward to more D
cairistiona7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
No shade of purple in this prose that I can spot. :) I love this, the analysis of the colors of Aragorn. It sounds rather clinical to put it that way, but this is beautiful.