Reviews for Of Family and the Proper Way of Eating Ice Cream
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Yay 99's! Right in the childhood...I think they're called 99's because they (ice-cream plus flake, not just flake) originally cost 99p. Could be wrong, but there you go.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh my God... chocolate... on BURGERS?

Then again... Iceland did create chocolate flavored carrots...

Anyways.

I would pay to see Arthur giving Alfred a piggyback ride now.

Haha.

Keep writing.
FizzyLemonade chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow, I'm gonna try a double 99 next time I get a cone!

...Why DO we call them 99s? Are they 99 cent (European/Irish)?
icy-piyo21 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is very cute! And funny! -faves-

'Would they go well with burgers?'

Indeed they would, Alfred. Hahahaha!

Icy-chan
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Man, chocolate with ice cream?*drools*I wouldn't mind doing the proper way all the time.
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Nothing but pure awesome and cuteness - i absolutly love Arthur's family, they're all just so cute :D You've managed to capture their family bonds perfectly as well as their characters, good job!

AHWH
it's simply me chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was cute; a Good break from the usual typical-ness of the rest of the fandom.
RandomAmp chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
"The look of pure horror on Arthur's face was more than enough to make Alfred burst out laughing."

Best ending ever, dude. XD
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Alfred! Don't defile food like that. I mean come on 99 on burgers. Sorry Arthur it's the truth.
aokuro chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
A fluffy family story, eh? 8P

Like this! XD

Arthur is, undoubtedly, a big brother that fit Peter and Alfred. XD
starting anew chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh my gosh, they're so cute :) We love you, Peter. Don't worry. We acknowledge you.
brewcha chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
WIN XD Pure awesome. This was so funny.
Sidney chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Very very cute :)

I love Aurthur-Peter-Alfred relations and this was so sweet and nicely spaced out so that it was short, but long enough to not be too blunt or choppy

I liked reading it

eeeee chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Please write more hetalia? You have the characterisation down pat, and...just write more?

Your newest Stalker.
The Lantern chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Heh, I'd imagine my look of horror as well, -shivers- flakes on burgers? I mean reallyy! -shakes head-

Great story my friend.