Reviews for The Order of Disorder
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nicely written.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Aw. I love it. :)
Equilly chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love it! I was re-reading this shot again and I found the Lie to Me reference :) Great story, and I love how you show the effect their partnership has had on her.

-claire
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This struck me as really well-analyzed. It's not so much a story as a reflection, but that's ok. Haha I'm working on watching all of the Bones episodes in order, and I agree with you. The 'Special Agent Seeley Booth and Dr. Temperance Brennan' part of their relationship was over the second Bones admitted he had a knack for reading people and handed him a Jeffersonian ID. They had tense moments after that, but that episode was the last in which they were seriously irritable towards each other. Anyways, I love your writing, and I'm going to read all your stories :D
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Really liked it!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This might have been your first foray, but it's an EXCELLENT foray. I love stories that integrate seamlessly into the show but add another few layers...this was great.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Without Bones to play Cops and Robbers (or Cops and Evil, Cold Blooded Murderers) with all day, without Bones to kill for and to die for, without Bones smiling and laughing and trusting him – with the revered and notably feisty Doctor Temperance Brennan as his partner to return to? Maybe he would have taken up their offer of Assistant Director (et. al) after all.

*sigh* so perfect.
FrozenInTheMoment chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
wait, did you just mentioned Lie To Me?

i like this. :) if i had a like button, i'd press on this. :P
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I wouldn't have thought of this take on things but it makes so much sense. She never would have put up with this at the beginning. But he's so much more to her now than just an FBI agent.
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I usually don't like fics that don't have any dialogue but this was very well written and though out, well done :)
ElocinMuse chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
"Like Hacker, only less of a shit."

Made my life.

Actually, this whole thing made my life. That part just made me nearly choke on my own spit and suffocate to death from hilarity. Thanks for the extreme laugh and near-death experience! :D
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Absolutely brilliant! *cheers and high fives*
iamiamjake chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
nicely done. This is a nice mechanism for seeing booth contemplate the changes in 'them' over the years. How she has changed, how he has changed, and how their relationship has changed.

I like how you show how important their relationship is without getting overly sappy about it.

thanks for posting
MadToLive chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I really liked this; it was very well-written and the pacing and overall format of it was interesting and worked very well for the story. The premise was rather unique and I love how you tied in different pieces of older episodes (something that the writers of the show really need to work on because, hoenstly real people would remember things and bring them up in natural conversation/thinking - we, the fans, remember everything!). Please continue to write!