Reviews for A Girl Like Me
Natural Born Charmer chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
A very good fanfic! Thank you for writing! And I think this is the first Lili fanfic I've read that really focuses on her relationship with Sebastian. Awesome job!

Added to my Lili Rochefort C2!
Salysha chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Enjoyable writing here, and Lili's friendship with her butler was plausible and sweet. I'm not sure how much other kids would hate you in _Monaco_ for being rich, but I guess the notion is universal and applies to even the rich families. When everyone's rich or well-to-do, but some are richer than others... :)

Criticism: spell numbers below ten in full and spell "stepmother" without the hyphen.

Sebastian is shown in Lili's Tekken 5 ending, so you don't need to look for the looks elsewhere (if that's what your ending author's note meant), but it was all the more nicer that you brought him in when both he and Lili were younger and he appeared to be a much scarier character to her! "Sebastian looked mean and cold and much like a vampire." Hilarious! It was good to see the evolution of the friendship from a premise like that.
seohee chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
:'D...heh...I was thinking of Sebastian Michaellis of Black Butler instead of the real Sebastian (the old guy...'D)...

...Lili is one spoiled girl...though I really like her...and about the LeoxLili...fo sho...:'3..i shall now stalk you and wait...
Rain n Dream chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Amazing! Finally, a great one-shot about a really important thing, friendship. and yeah, i like Sebastian, he's kinda funny xD
Divinely Ethereal chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
A Lili fic! How nice, we definately need more of those! I enjoyed your characterization of Lili- a great first impression- especially the bit where she punches Sebastian and realises that fighting is the perfect outlet for her sorrows. I can also very easily picture Sebastian as her closest confidant, way more than a butler or a yes-man. Well done on your first piece, no OOC-ness whatsoever( but I'd just like to suggest that you write numbers in words and not digits) Oh, and welcome to the Tekken section! Looking forward to reading more from you!

Happy Writing!
Henrietta Skylink chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS! All your spelling and grammar are perfect! Fantabulous! It really gives an inner perspective of what goes on in Lili's life. Also, great idea with the stepmother. Love that too.

About the LeoxLili fic: DO. IT. Is Leo a guy there? Please say yes...
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was truly fabulous. It was very well written, it was unique, it was just... I really dunno what to say. But I loved it with all of my heart. I like Lili (not as much as say, Hwoarang) but you really made me like her A LOT here. Your interpretation of her was spot on imo. I really look forward to more stories of yours.

And just another thing, don't beg/ask for reviews. It makes you appear desperate in the eyes of the reader and they won't R&R it. If you're talented, which you are, then you'll get the reviews you deserve :3
sol grand chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I love how you potrayed Lili in this one-shot. This is the way I visually see Lili in the inside and out. I don't like reading 'fics when Lili is potrayed as some sort of Diva.