Reviews for Bella's Pain
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
this chapter is so aswome person keep up the great work. how many stories have you made like this please let me know my mom's email is
Kagey chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I like the direction you take this. I think Edward and the rest of the Cullens should not have gotten off so easily.
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
i know this has been a couple of years since you wrote it. But, I hope some day you will continue it. I like to see what alice does to edward.
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
anna wisniowski chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Great story. I'm looking forward to know what happens in the next few chapters of the story. I wondering if Alice is going to stay with bella or going back home with her family. I wanted to know. Keep up the great work.
forgot my fanfiction password chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
nicely done :)
twilightocd94 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I agree with you bella should have acted like this with alice
HmmreallyenjoyTwilight chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Very good. Emotions were very true to character and probably more accurate than what the book showed. This is how most "normal" people would have reacted. But we all know that Bella's not exactly normal :)
Bennii chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
i really liked your story! Very well written! It would be awesome if you wrote a sequel about what will happend when Alice meets Edward again after all this information about how Bella felt after he left!

Great job!
Lady Honor chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great story! i loved the disscusion between alice and bella, it seemed alot like the book. Lady Honor is my pen name, but my stupid computer wont let me log in. *sigh* i really liked this, you are a great writer! keep up the good work! if you want to, my new story is up, I Can See You.
51readaholic15 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
that is totally way better than new moon. one of the most annoying things i found with new moon was the way bella accepted Edward back with open arms! she was oh so fogiving over him having broke her heart, and she was too kind by not chastising the Cullens more for their disgraceful and cowardly abandonment of her! great interpretation really enjoyed it
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Nice job. I would have loved for Bella to really lay into Alice. They all deserved to be yelled at for the way they all treated her. Alice could easily have kept in contact with her through email, where it is so easy to be cordial and also to avoid questions that you don’t want to or can’t answer.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
good. very good. sad. poor bella, i actually have sympathy for her.
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I think she would have. I also think she let Edward far too easily!
hours.is.hours chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was really cool. I was actually quiet sad. Wonderfully writen. Hope to read more. xoxo