Reviews for Naruto: Chronicles of the Seventh: New Dawn
Great book! I liked how you portrayed the characters tbh , absolutely no OOCness in this fic. What happened to Sakura though , I hope she's right. Now off to next book. Keep up the legendary work man!
Damn! This chapter was pure awesome. Sakura finally his showed her true power. This was quite memorable tbh. I like how you use cliffhangers , i don't think if anyone else likes them , but honestly I love cliffhangers.
KaiSaeren chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Wow, now this is a bit much isnt it? Honestly how can anyone actually make Naruto to the scapegoat for the war? Honestly everybody who has any sort of inteligence would see that its Danzo doing the stuff that began this war. Naruto was gone from leaf for three years. When he came back the villages were on the brink of war. Than Naruto is send to Lightning Village and even tho they know that there were intruders, even tho they have Bee and other three ninjas to tell them that Naruto didnt do anything they still blame him? What the hell, how is he the reason that the war started, Danzo is the one that made the peace crumble, before he became hokage Suna and Leaf were in friendship. Also Naruto again sat infront of Danzo almost getting banished again and didnt say anything? He knows that Danzo sent assassin after him, he probably knows that he works for Madara and nothing... And now Gaara, honestly what a bull, Gaara wouldnt try to kill him because he heard that Naruto probably did something o.O

Dont get me wrong the story is great i am deffinately hooked. But it suffers from the same sin that a lot of good stories suffer, people just do say stuff! Just let Naruto explain, just let others talk, holy damn man these things just make me so mad :D
Short rant over :D
CRuck chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
Words cannot express how much I'm enjoying this series. The action scenes are totally captivating and the characterization is off the charts.
Wingless Swan chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
It's okay to leave things out and be suspenseful, but this story is annoying.
brutusjr chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
This story is getting kind of convoluted. You are throwing too much out trying to establish some kind of drama that really isn't working too well. Hopefully you will start tightening this up as we go along.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Two-Tails huh, wonder if the three made it out, til my next review:-)
Luna's Meow chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Also, unless I'm remembering wrong, you never did explain just how Danzo became Hokage. WIth Tsunade as Hokage before, she'd never just hand it over to him. Where's the backstory to explain?
Luna's Meow chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Good writing, but there are two simple mistakes. Luckily those are easily fixable with a little information. He ya go!

...your arm to heal after I *break* it. Not brake it.
Break. Break that table. It's going to break.
Brake. That which stops forward motion. The brakes in a car or a train or other vehicle.

Lady Tsunade, how'd he get *past* you. Not passed you.
Past. As he walked past John. That is in the past.
Passed. I passed him in the hallway. John passed the football.
It's a little confusing if you don't know when to use it, but those are examples.
Basically, passed is an action word. There was no action in Sakura's question.

Past – relates to location

The word past locates something in time, and sometimes in space. It can be
used as an adjective, noun, or adverb.

“Past” as an adjective

The first definition which the OED gives for past as an adjective is “Gone by in time; elapsed; done with; over.” For example:

“The days for mourning are now past.”

When attributed to a group of people, past can also mean “Having served one’s term of office; former.” (OED)

“All past presidents of the United States were male.”

And in grammar, we have more examples of past being used as an adjective, such as in “past tense” and “past participle”.

“Past” as a noun

The main meaning for the noun form of past, given by the OED, is “The time that has gone by; a time, or all of the time, before the present.”

“In the past, standards were higher.”
“We cannot live in the past.”

“Past” as a preposition

As a preposition, past can mean: “Beyond in time; after; beyond the age for or time of; (in stating the time of day) so many minutes, or a quarter or half of an hour, after a particular hour.” (OED)

“It is almost half past five.”

It can also be used for location: “Beyond in place; further on than; at or on the further side of; to a point beyond.” (OED)

“My house is the one just past the turning.”

“Past” as an adverb

The first meaning the OED cites for past being used as an adverb is “So as to pass or go by; by.” For example:

“The ball sped past the goalkeeper.”

Passed – a verb in the past tense

Passed is the past participle of the verb “to pass”. It can be an intransitive verb (one which doesn’t require an object) or a transitive verb (one which requires both a subject and one or more objects).

“To pass” means “To proceed, move forward, depart; to cause to do this.” (OED) This can refer to movement forwards in time, in space, or in life (such as “to pass an examination”).

For example:

“The weeks passed quickly.” (Intransitive: subject “the weeks” and no object).
“I passed all my exams!” (Transitive: subject “I” and object “my exams”.)
“He passed the ball well during the match earlier.” (Transitive: subject “He” and object “the ball”.)

When do “past” and “passed” get confused?

Often, writers muddle the words past and passed in sentences such as:

“The heroes passed a village on their way towards the mountains.”

It’s common to see this written as:

“The heroes past a village on their way towards the mountains.”

But the word should be passed, as (in this sentence) it’s the past participle of the verb “to pass”. An easy way to tell is to rewrite the sentence in the present tense, as though you’re describing something which is happening currently:

“The heroes pass a village on their way towards the mountains.”
or “The heroes are passing a village on their way towards the mountains.”

However, if you wrote:

“The heroes walked past a village on their way towards the mountains.”

It’s correct to use past. The verb in this sentence is “walked”, and the “past” is acting as an adverb.
Unusual uses of the word “passed”

Most of the time, passed is a verb, as described above. There are a few occasions when it can be used as a noun or an adjective, though. For example:

“Don’t speak ill of the passed.” (noun)
- This comes from the phrase “passed-away”.
“A passed pawn” (adjective)
- Term used in chess.
“A passed ball” (adjective)
- Term used in baseball.
“A passed midshipman/fireman/surgeon” (adjective)
- Someone who has passed a period of instruction and qualified through examination – apparently this usage arose in the navy.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Who the hell is Muramasa Shinsuo?
Isuzu Hime chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
HI,
I wanted to review once I finished reading everything but this chapter was very good. Maybe your best so far!
Anyway thanks for this story, Have a nice day.
Scottyboy143 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
LEGALIZE WEED
reverse read chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
once again, a great book. really looking forward to reading the next one.
reverse read chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
well i guest sakura finally gets her wish, and gets to be with saske, but has to be plotting something rite?
reverse read chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
oh man this is great, i really dont know why, but i love the suspense in this bit, and normally i hate crap. totally loving the story so far.