Reviews for When You're Out of Options
Dacl73 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Very intresting. 2,0 feet more then the record for falling with out a Chute and surviving. That is 33,0 feet by Vesna Vulovic a Russian Flight Attendent. Though she broke both her legs, and became paralyzed from the Waist down.
strapakai chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love your writing.

The cactus patch was awesome!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Now this? Is brilliant. One of my brothers is both ex-USMC and ex-Army, and he used to talk about what it was like to do a jump . . . and damn, you got it exactly right! I loved Snakes' internal monologue, and the humanity of the whole thing. Surviving death would definitely make him a little giddy. And oh, boy, his reputation is gold now!

Definitely worth a favorite. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Storyseekr chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
" It had been the first time anyone remembered the drill sergeant getting to scream at a recruit while falling from thirty thousand feet."

Wahahhaa! Hey..the writer made a funny! I missed it the first time! She wriggled her keyboard at me and I missed it.

Go BeachHead! Wahahahaa!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Baddest. Ass. Ninja. Master. EVER!

Awesome awesome awesome...and I also can't help laughing as I picture Doc picking cactus spines out of Snake's backside.

Also, imagining the sheer disbelef and incredulity on Flint, Lifeline, Clutch, CoverGirl, and Roadblock's faces... "He's alive? WTF?"

Poor Scarlett, though...her heart must have STOPPED...
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
:bows down: AWESOME! BADDEST. NINJA. EVER.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
hahahahah lol

cactus patch!

lol

totally baddest ass ninja ever!
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
GREAT FIC! very cute ending , would hate to see all the paper work he would have to write up after that. felt so bad for beachhead not being about to rescue snakes, had to keep reminding myself it a prequel.
nannon chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
ok. this? was awesome.
Loki21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
AH! Awesome! Words fail me! Loved the ending too! I can only say: again! more! :-)
Storyseekr chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This...is a awesomely well rounded little fic. It hits all the pleasure centers. So many great lines. Great breathless moments. Very satisfying. Like Chunky Monkey.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was hilarious. Totally hilarious. Snake Eyes milking his survival to increase his reputation... love it. Stormy's not the only one who likes to be admired. :D
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great story, as always! Poor Snakes thought about his luck of landing in a cactus patch, and then actually did! Ouch! That's one tough guy!
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
ONLY Snake Eyes could have survived that. Only Snake Eyes. As usual, wonderful and very enjoyable to read :)
EllieLovesToRead chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Haha, this is funny. I've been trying to stop laughing for about 10 minutes now. :P I especially like the volun-told bit, that was clever. Snake Eyes is the Baddest ass ninja ever!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2