Reviews for Blue Moon
Karanma Maeryl chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Awww... This is... AWESOME!
Such a great one it is! It left me awe! :D

Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

Have a good day. O:)

-Karanma Maeryl
ZephyrX9 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
The Armors were so adorable! Shame we didn't get to see Icarus, Normal, and Hermes in fic. Also, TAKE THAT WILY, YOU COLD, HEARTLESS ANDY!
mewtwo chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
this solve all the mysteries in x6. Thank you
Prismatic Color chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I like the story a lot, but i would prefer the use of 'Reploid' over 'Repliriod'.
Symphonic Sweet chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Kewl. xD This has GOT to be the -best- explanation for all the screwiness from X5/6 I have ever seen. xD So many questions and loose ends, all nicely tied up, and beautifully told. D Awesome, awesome, awesome. . And I love the idea of the Armors. xD They're wonderful!
lalalei chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
:D Cool ending. I'm not sure if I agree with Isoc being Wily, but I like the way you pulled it off. And the bit with the Armors at the end was adorable. I never thought of them having personalities before...
lalalei chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Aw. _ This chapter was really sweet. I liked having E-Tnaks better than Sub Tanks cause they seemed more reliable, adnd you could carry more of them. It was so cute how X liked drinking the E-Tank better than energy crystals I love how you personified the armor, too!
lalalei chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
:O Awesome first chapter! I never thought that it might not have been Dr. Light. It being Cyber X is a reallty creative idea!
SHADawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow. Just wow. This totally makes sense. Your story is more cannon than Capcom's plotholes! Really! So it was X all along!

I absolutely loved it! It was perfect! Wow. I keep saying wow!
Shadow Fox777 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
YAY! That was awesome! I love your works.
Renuki chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Pfft, I think I may mistake the robe for a poncho too...because, seriously, that what it looks like. XD (or maybe not.)

Yay! The armors come back! :D *grins in glee*
t.m.p.a chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
I just have to say this: That explains everything!
shadowneko003 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Only Zero can think that X's robes looks like a poncho. XD And only X can be that naive to think that Zero hid himself for three weeks to repair himself. Personally, I thought that was stupid, hiding to repair yourself. But then again, X6 was never planned. To tell the truth, I never finished X1-X6 (never beaten the last boss myself, all the stages, minus some of the minibosses towards Siggy, I did beat) And if I were X, I'd whacked Zero in the back of the head for dying again. XP
Queen Sunstar chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
you know, a lot of this actually makes perfect sense in the games. Capcom never did tell us who the glowing light was, or hoe isac really died, and how Zero managed to come back. Even I didn't buy the I hid myself while I repaired myself excuse Zero gave X. this story was really good. I always did wonder where the Seraph armor Copy X had came from. The fusion of all of X's armors to create Seraph armor makes a lot of sense.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Cool, I can't wait. This was amusing. There is another part isn't there?