Reviews for Finding Nova
FFA teem chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Why why whyyyyyyyy is there a very baaaaad

Cliffhanger oh and WHYYYYYYYYY!
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You have some tense confusion in the beginning, and minor punctuation errors throughout, but it's a good start.
Sulfur Dusk chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
O.O

Wow...all I have to say is: Funny. XD A clever epilogue, to say the least. Kudos to you!

Sniggyfrumps chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Okay... that was... um. Bizarre. Yeah, let's go with that. It's not that I can't believe you wrote this (because I totally can - it's just so *you*) it's that... poem at the end. Haha, it's disturbing. Really disturbing. 8)

Hokey Pokey for the win! :3
Necron warrior chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Noes! Keltzen (did i say it right this time?) cant be attacked

HE'S THE PROTAGONI...ANTAGONIST!

Although this concludes the story nicely, yes it does, the castle didnt start dancing which was a letdown :(
Kqmagicgirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Okay I know I'm not really an Antova fan but this is very good! I like it already!
Sniggyfrumps chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
I'm totally cackling in delight and twirling my non-existant moustache over the prospect of the epilogue. It'll be wonderfully random :3
Sulfur Dusk chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Great! You ended the story, then. With only the epilogue left...I have to say I enjoyed it. It moved on rather quickly, but I liked this story. Quick, and reasonably romantic. Again, I liked it. ;)

Sniggyfrumps chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Everybody forms a conga line and does the Hokey Pokey! Oh yes, oh yes please! I'm not going to suggest a musical number, because that would turn this into a songfic and nobody wants that. At least I don't.

I think you've really become a better writer doing this. You've put more time into descriptions and grammar and your language has become more varied. Good on you and stuff.
Necron warrior chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Nice battle scene, I can picture what keltzen's demon form looks like.

DOES HE LIVE OR DIE?...oh wait... you're doing alternate endings :P
Sulfur Dusk chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
An alternate ending would be cool...

Even I'm not cruel enough to murder Antauri. XD Well, MAYBE. Being cruel to your favorite characters is a FanFiction writer's greatest hobby.

Plus, I have writer's block on Depth, and I need help with that. XD But that has nothing to do with this very well-done and expertly-written story. I have to say you've greatly increased your boundaries, and your grammar is very impressive now, compared to the previous chapters. Finally, Keltzen was introduced! I can't wait for more. :)

Sulfur Dusk chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Very romantic chapter. :) As usual, I actually really enjoy the detail and the effort you put into this. Very well-done, and you're already planning a sequel, hm? Well that's even better for everyone's anticipation! :D

Sincerely~Duskblood (I'll be waiting for your updates.)
Sulfur Dusk chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I actually can't wait to see Keltzen. XD If he wants her so bad, he MUST be interesting...

Of course, I enjoyed the chapter, and found it appealing and very important for future references. I'm also wondering why you renamed Nova "Tanya"...do you not like her name?

Update soon!

~Duskblood
Necron warrior chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I KNEW Antauri had been to hell before!

Quite a very good romance story, very Antova, although its quite annoying that mandirins Nova's brother :P

Nice, keep this story going!
Sulfur Dusk chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Muah. Ha. Ha. HELL! :D

Obviously, the stakes are turning.

Oo, you have a new idea for a new story? Now I'm impatient. XD No, seriously, the plot is intriguing, but I'm not just here to be a reader. I'm here to be a critic. *Cracks knuckles.*

First of all, I truly did enjoy this brief chapter, but there's one thing I want to point out: The Hyper Force is a little out of character. I understand what you were trying to unveil through their thoughts and expressions over the whole dilemma, but not even Sprx (who is in love with her, mind you...sadly, of course. I hate Spova.) would be frustrated and feel betrayed enough to completely abandon her. But, I understand what you're trying to do.

Other than that, your grammar and literature in the story has improved massively and I'm impressed by your progression.

I can't wait for the upcoming chapter. :)