Reviews for Finding Nova
FFA teem chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Why why whyyyyyyyy is there a very baaaaad

Cliffhanger oh and WHYYYYYYYYY!
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You have some tense confusion in the beginning, and minor punctuation errors throughout, but it's a good start.
Sulfur Dusk chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
O.O

Wow...all I have to say is: Funny. XD A clever epilogue, to say the least. Kudos to you!

Sniggyfrumps chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Okay... that was... um. Bizarre. Yeah, let's go with that. It's not that I can't believe you wrote this (because I totally can - it's just so *you*) it's that... poem at the end. Haha, it's disturbing. Really disturbing. 8)

Hokey Pokey for the win! :3
Necron warrior chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Noes! Keltzen (did i say it right this time?) cant be attacked

HE'S THE PROTAGONI...ANTAGONIST!

Although this concludes the story nicely, yes it does, the castle didnt start dancing which was a letdown :(
Kqmagicgirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Okay I know I'm not really an Antova fan but this is very good! I like it already!
Sniggyfrumps chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
I'm totally cackling in delight and twirling my non-existant moustache over the prospect of the epilogue. It'll be wonderfully random :3
Sulfur Dusk chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Great! You ended the story, then. With only the epilogue left...I have to say I enjoyed it. It moved on rather quickly, but I liked this story. Quick, and reasonably romantic. Again, I liked it. ;)

Sniggyfrumps chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Everybody forms a conga line and does the Hokey Pokey! Oh yes, oh yes please! I'm not going to suggest a musical number, because that would turn this into a songfic and nobody wants that. At least I don't.

I think you've really become a better writer doing this. You've put more time into descriptions and grammar and your language has become more varied. Good on you and stuff.
Necron warrior chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Nice battle scene, I can picture what keltzen's demon form looks like.

DOES HE LIVE OR DIE?...oh wait... you're doing alternate endings :P
Sulfur Dusk chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
An alternate ending would be cool...

Even I'm not cruel enough to murder Antauri. XD Well, MAYBE. Being cruel to your favorite characters is a FanFiction writer's greatest hobby.

Plus, I have writer's block on Depth, and I need help with that. XD But that has nothing to do with this very well-done and expertly-written story. I have to say you've greatly increased your boundaries, and your grammar is very impressive now, compared to the previous chapters. Finally, Keltzen was introduced! I can't wait for more. :)

Sulfur Dusk chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Very romantic chapter. :) As usual, I actually really enjoy the detail and the effort you put into this. Very well-done, and you're already planning a sequel, hm? Well that's even better for everyone's anticipation! :D

SincerelyDuskblood (I'll be waiting for your updates.)
Sulfur Dusk chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I actually can't wait to see Keltzen. XD If he wants her so bad, he MUST be interesting...

Of course, I enjoyed the chapter, and found it appealing and very important for future references. I'm also wondering why you renamed Nova "Tanya"...do you not like her name?

Update soon!

Duskblood
Necron warrior chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I KNEW Antauri had been to hell before!

Quite a very good romance story, very Antova, although its quite annoying that mandirins Nova's brother :P

Nice, keep this story going!
Sulfur Dusk chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Muah. Ha. Ha. HELL! :D

Obviously, the stakes are turning.

Oo, you have a new idea for a new story? Now I'm impatient. XD No, seriously, the plot is intriguing, but I'm not just here to be a reader. I'm here to be a critic. *Cracks knuckles.*

First of all, I truly did enjoy this brief chapter, but there's one thing I want to point out: The Hyper Force is a little out of character. I understand what you were trying to unveil through their thoughts and expressions over the whole dilemma, but not even Sprx (who is in love with her, mind you...sadly, of course. I hate Spova.) would be frustrated and feel betrayed enough to completely abandon her. But, I understand what you're trying to do.

Other than that, your grammar and literature in the story has improved massively and I'm impressed by your progression.

I can't wait for the upcoming chapter. :)