Reviews for The Resistance
Crystal Lorelei chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
This is one good story! I certainly love it very much! The mood is always set right, the words you use...everything was written well!

I hope there'll be more of this story to come! :)
Cara chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
That was really good! I would have loved for a sequel, but I can see why you ended it here. It was a terrific read and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Thumbs up for the great read.
Jayden4U chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Agh! Cliffhanger! You did make a sequel... Right?
Jayden4U chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great story so far! I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Sandy44 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Loved it ;). Great job :D.
LMD15 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Wow you are a really god writer.

This is one of the best Stories i have read about Leon and Claire.
coffinkeys chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
I love how intense this chapter is and how amazingly creative you described everything. Cannot wait to read the rest of it! :]
FenixPhoenix chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
Very nice. I enjoyed this story and I am curious as to the sequel. You are still planning to write it?

Well, anyhow, good job in the characterization and the plot (short as it was).
Whimsical Shadow chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Thank you I love you so much T_T I don't know how many fics I've read that have Leon's hair as blond. Thank You so much for that. Anyway so far so good as it goes.
A Spirit 420 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Just like a protective brother should be! This was a good chapter. I think u got the RE characters down. Plus I've seen talent in the lemons as well.

Other authors make ones that don't really make much sense, like Wesker with anybody! XD I hate Wesker.

But I like the conflict in this. Leon will probably need to decide between the job and Claire.

Nice one!
Ninja-Gnome chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
GAH! Not TerraSave! Great ending! Looking forward to your new story.
Snazzy Elle chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
I really and truly enjoyed this story. The writing was pleasurable, and you can tell that you honestly love writing these characters. I have to say that I was slightly disappointed with the ending, although that could just be my inner fangirl wailing because of the lack of Cleon at the end. -Shrug-

Anyways, I can't wait to read more from you. Until next time!

Hobohunter chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
That was a great way to end this story. I can't wait for the next one, awesome job on this! :D
Kira2Maxwell chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
And it picks up right where the movie starts. Awesome! Loved your story love. So alerting you and can't wait for future installments.
queenofspades19 chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
i really hate wesker, and i don't agree with this ending although i loved the story as a whole.