Reviews for Empty Eyes
Princess Of Flames chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nabu! Oh Nabu I cried on that episode oh they don't deserve this. Great one-shot
Melody R.I.P. Nabu I love you chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i don't think nabu is dead because when layla asked queen morgana to watch him the queen said "we will watch him until he wakes again"

i cryed during your story and I cryed really hard when nabu died siting on my bed with my best guy friend/crush and we were watching it on my laptop when we were watching it and he held me and let me cry on his shoulder i said don't ever do somthing stupid like that he said i will never leave you ever then he kissed me.
Janka chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
chlip in Poland this ep was aired today...I was upset too...I Nabu is one of my favs too. Poor Layla.
morgan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
NO! *sob, sob* This was so sad! and I still refuse to believe it! I mean I know he really died and what not, but I just cant bring myself to accept it! I live in the U.S., so I have to wait forever till season 4 comes here. and when I first saw Nabu had died I absolutely freaked out! I hope 4kids lets Nabu live!

Anyway, since the 4th seaon has yet to make it to America, Ive only ever seen Nabu's death scene in Italian too. and this was a real good interpretation! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
gise1996 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
omg! i found out today & i cryed i was like counldn't one of the bad guys die? and Layla and him suposed 2 get married gr! i hate this :( everybody started crying but he has 2 brought back
Flora of Linphia chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG NABU DIED YOU DESCRIBRD IT REALLY WELL! Brandon and Flora are my fave charicters can't wait fot ur next fanfiction!
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'm just as shocked as everyone else that he died in the series. I don't know how to express myself about this because this is such a big 180 from Rainbow. Honestly, we can change what's happened so moving forward.

On to the text itself, I got the sense that was going to happen was inevitable, as Layla and Nabu had an idea that something terrible was going to happen right from the start and that's what is partly making me want to turn away from this because you're writing it in a very predictable style. Granted, you wrote this on the same afternoon that the episode came out so that did not give you much time to reflect on the style of the piece.

Another thing that I didn't like was the way you kept refering to it as a 'blast.' Yes, it is a blast but describe it. Was it a hurricane of black and inky energy, a vat of white-hot darkness, a tempest of suffocating hate? A blast can mean many things.

I think that you could have went on more with ending such as Layla's resolve. Like the ending hit me like a wall, You had me going there for a couple of sentences but then-BAM! Fin. I think that you could have gone on to talk about her decision to avenge him somewhat.

- Kiku