Reviews for Ruthless and Ivory
masenobsessed chapter 9 . 9/12
I dont know if you're still reading reviews for this but I've read this amazing story several times. You created the sexiest Edward in fanfic. I do have a question. Why did he seem so cruel and physically hurt her in the beginning? Like chapter 8, he told her he should basically go ahead and kill her. Why?
FemBot3005 chapter 34 . 8/6
Absolutely amazing.
Savannah77 chapter 34 . 7/26
Okay so this is like my 10th time reading this fic. I still love it! Best fic I've ever read!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 34 . 4/12
I really loved this story. The first couple of chapters confused me a lot, but i'm glad i pushed through and continued the story. loved their relationship! wish there was more!
beachblonde2244 chapter 18 . 3/16
That was a helluva chapter! Like I wanted to crawl into the story and sit right next to him... er... her? Hahahah
silverwolfe25 chapter 34 . 3/12
Reread this for the first time since it was still being completed, and still love it! Such an exciting story
I remember first reading this when I was nineteen, now finishing it at twenty-five. Truly brilliant, never ceases to amaze me every time I read this story. Please do publish!
beachblonde2244 chapter 15 . 2/23
Well this was definitely a turning point for them! I love the confusion and chaos you weave throughout the story... it constantly keeps you guessing who is doing what
beachblonde2244 chapter 9 . 2/21
What an intimate yet terrifying bathing experience! O.o
beachblonde2244 chapter 3 . 2/20
Just started this story and holy shit what a rollercoaster already! You’ve got me all mixed up about Jake
FireFlower77 chapter 2 . 2/10
On your AN about NM... and A's vision... B would NOT wear that dress... too fluffy... it was kinda funny and corny...
dreamthief19 chapter 34 . 1/15
This is the best fic I have read in a long time. To anyone passing through unsure if they should read this or not, do it. You won't regret it. I've passed it a few times because the length seemed intimidating but now that I'm at the end, I'm sad there isn't more. I love love LOVED this. Your characters were so REAL and the emotions conveyed so realistically. I'm a big fan of this story and I'll probably read it again some day. Also, I noticed you mentioned you were thinking of publishing this. If you havent yet, do it. It'll need some clean up because there were quite a few grammar issues but the storyline is impeccable. Thank you for sharing this piece of your mind with us!
quisha1991 chapter 18 . 1/14
You have some explaining to do...
quisha1991 chapter 12 . 1/14
What the freak is going on
TheDarkAngel25 chapter 34 . 12/16/2018
I don't review often but this is a fantastic story, i wonder if you'd consider ever getting it published...?
2,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »