Reviews for Ruthless and Ivory
bab1067 chapter 2 . 8/6
I don't write many reviews except on story's I truly like or authors I'm impressed with. I have read a lot of good, bad and ooorly written stories. I read Red Ribbon first then this and know you finished it years ago. First I really enjoyed the story, have you thought of the Eli or a sequel and have you ever though about publishing it? I've know several authors who have and I thing you could do it, really! Good luck with whatever you choose, I'm intrigued and will start to read your last story. This one took me 2 1/2 days once I started ( I do have a full time job and family)
Jean Driver chapter 33 . 8/4
This should definitely be marked by ANGST in all caps! Tough read, but you sure have a knuckle chewer here! Hardest love story of Edward and Bella, that I have ever read. And that includes the one where he dies and she finds him 8 years later, alive but with no memory of her or their baby! This had me so riled up, thinking that there could never be a happy ever after! Guess you are a great writer, because I couldn't stop reading! Thank you!
smellofpaw chapter 34 . 6/22
This is nothing like I ever read before! Im breathless... your story drew me in despite me being a peaceloving person... You have an amazing way with words and should definitely try for publishing. Such a talent! Thank you for sharing and I hope to read more from you in the future!
Muffinmum chapter 34 . 6/6
Epic epic epicness! You wrote a masterpiece! Thankyou so much for writing it for me! I am heartbroken it's over but on the plus side I get my life back! Amazing, I loved it so much, thankyou x
helenemc chapter 34 . 5/24
Thank you for an amazing, unconventional story. I found myself going to the computer when I should have been cleaning house or doing other chores. Beautifully written.
Thank you for all of this story, So many emotions but at the end, so much LOVE best story EVER God bless you.
This story is worthy to be published, so fast paced and gripping. Such a ride of suspense WELL DONE.
I spoke too soon, heart back in mouth again!
Still just as gripping, Well done.
At last a reprieve from so much tenseness, Thank you, for our couple again.
How do you keep doing this? you are unbelievable,
Thank you 100 times, hopefully that is the end of all of the tension.
So glad this is near the end, but want the story to go on and on.
Things have just GOT to work out PLEASE.
I thank you for this story It only gets better.
2,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »