Reviews for Ruthless and Ivory
WannaLiveMyDream'95 chapter 34 . 3/9
Beautiful
movieandbookgirl chapter 34 . 3/6
Heart breaking end for their loss. But what a good life they've made for themselves over the years. This was such a gem to read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
movieandbookgirl chapter 33 . 3/6
Wow. What a whirlwind... Superb job mujern!
movieandbookgirl chapter 31 . 3/6
I knew it! I wondered how they didn't based on the baby having redish brown hair and green eyes. Oh my goodness... my heart hurts for them.

Btw, the hottest motorcycle scene I've ever read was the one where she went from side saddle to straddling Edward and shooting the wheel of that car. You're descriptions are so visual!
movieandbookgirl chapter 29 . 3/5
So I have been chugging along reading this fic chapter by chapter, waiting to review at the end... But I must say that I am in absolute love with this fic! Wow. It is like reading a non stop action movie script. My goodness. I love the plot twists and development. And what these poor people have been through. I'm truly amazed at this story. And it was your first one too?! Bananas! I'm glad they made it on the plane safely. Can't wait to read the conclusion of this fic. Excellent writing!
latinforqueen chapter 34 . 3/3
Just one word: Wow. I absolutely loved it!
Nicoconsd chapter 34 . 2/23
This was such a fun adventure! I loved the Edward and Bella you created and it was so fun to go on this wild ride with them. :)
grnapo chapter 34 . 1/31
Thank you so much for writing this! I LOVED reading it. One of my favorite Edwards! Looking forward to more of your completed work.
DMBSJB18 chapter 34 . 12/29/2016
Wow. Just wow. I wish I had reviewed every chapter but I was way too engrossed in what was going to happen next. This is superb. You are an amazing author. The story line was amazing, so unpredictable and perfect. Thank you for sharing your talent, I'm sure I'll be doing a re read of this one soon.
shehazi chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
I have to say, and I'm sorry to offend, but re tour a/n, I laughed my Arse off at the 'vision', despite being a grown up and an Edward fan ..those were good times
Agonidzo777 chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
I enjoyed this story. It had romance, drama, suspense, and angst. it was kind of abstract and hard to follow sometimes. I had to reread some chapters several times. A little much for a senior citizen. But I still enjoyed what I understood. I loved Edward as a bad ass. Wish we could all have an Edward in our lives. Great job.
pmw1234 chapter 34 . 10/21/2016
Fantastic story!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 34 . 10/9/2016
For so long I've seen this story on people's lists and thought it wasn't for me. I won't like it. But I am amazed. You are such a talent. You have such poetry in your words I cried several times. And while reading an action story no less! Wonderful. Just...wonderful!
aussietwilight chapter 34 . 10/1/2016
Fantastic story, Thanks for sharing your talent!
mommymac0508 chapter 34 . 9/18/2016