Reviews for Ruthless and Ivory
Edjen chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh holy! That was awesome!
emmet the pimp chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i read your contest submission too, and i think they are the best thing i have read all day... and i spent 6 hours reading today
RosemarieMalfoyCullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
WOW...that's all that comes to mind...it sounds like its going to be an awesome story. Cant wait to continue reading. )
kcullenk chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I read ur one shot and it's so hott! Wow! Steaming hot! Glad u're turning it into a full story! I'm very interested in the plot! Til next chapter! See ya!
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
W...O...W.

You are a really good writer and I loved Red Ribbon, I think I've read it about 7 times. I love this story, even if your only done the prologue.

PLEASE! update soon,

Stefy101
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I have been waiting for this! Your one-shot was a super memorable story for me. Weeks and weeks after I read it I would find myself thinking about it, and believe me, that is very unusual. So thanks for your effort to put a multi-chapter story out there. This prologue had just the right action to get me excited for the rest of your story. Can't wait for more...

And happy Marine Corp birthday to your brother! I'm married to a Marine, so yeah...I understand.
RACHIAN chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Well...I liked it. But I really loved the one-shot, so I hope you are not going to go TOO far from it. Because I thought it was great. And I hope we don't have to wait too long to hear from Bella. :)
Jackiswhack chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OH MY GOSH. I remember when i read the one shot, i was speechless by how it played out... but this... holy crap, its awesome. I can't tell thisis going to one of the stories i fall of my chair for when i get the update.

When he came round the corner, i could see the whole slow motion, coat open, hands whips around with the gun in it, and the cool air ripples you see as the bullet rips through them, classic stuff.

Gotta love it.

I am so happy you have gone for the dark Edward which is all complicated by is too hot when mysterious that you ever question it.

Can't wait for the next chapter, no jokes i actually can't.

Will be fidgeting every second until i get the update... I'm already shaking.

YAH!

D

xx
Lottie2303 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I'm s glad you decided to continue this story. And I really like the prologue. I love to read really dark Edwards. And strangely I love serial killers (I'm such a big fan of Dexter) and the process to figure out WHY and HOW they work. I liked that he has been so cold while killing this person. I like that we didn't get any information at all about his victim - not even appearance - because Edward doesn't care.

I really hope you'll update on a regular basis. But already count me in as big fan. I know I'm going to love this story. I loved the one-shot so it shouldn't be hard.

One question. How are you going to write perspectives? Just Edward? Both? Even more (hopefully not).

Take care and I'm looking forward for more.
emmilyxuu chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
OME...

That was awesome!

I loved Red Ribbon and this will also be awesome!

Why isn't romance a genre?
we live for love chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I am so glad you are writing this story. I absolutely loved Red Ribbon and I have been anxiously awaiting a full-length version. I am thrilled! I can't wait for more.
Dra9onf7yz chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Awesome! I'm so called you made Red Ribbon into a full length story! It was one of my favorites of the competition. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
...I didn't notice that you continued over here :(...Oh...nevermind, it was just published. Hehe, freaking out for no reason. Well, you know I adored the one-shot, so I'm incredibly excited for this fic. Will you continue with Edward or is this just the Prologue? I will say I'd prefer Bella PoV cause it makes Edward more mysterious, but that's all up to you, and I'm sure it'll be great either way. Keep Going!
tara-louise chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Love it! It's so dark, but full of insight, can't wait to read more :))
JBurdick chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow this is so exciting! i was just thinking about this the other day actually and here it is lol! great job! So does this start before he meets bella?
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 Next »