Reviews for Ruthless and Ivory
tara-louise chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Love it! It's so dark, but full of insight, can't wait to read more :))
JBurdick chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow this is so exciting! i was just thinking about this the other day actually and here it is lol! great job! So does this start before he meets bella?
Cullensporks chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Thank you *starts building shrine to you* This made my night! I found it right after i reviewed you one-shot which was EPIC! I love a dangerous Edward *sighs happily before collasping* Thank-you, you should have written Twilight!
tehrager chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yes! I'm so glad you decided to continue this!

Gotta love some EPOV-That was freakin' brilliant.

Can't wait for more!
velvetheels chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I am so freakin' happy you decided to continue with this. I fell in love with the original and seeing this just made my day. Evening.

Thanks for your talent and decided to continue this delicious tale.
danipony89 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
woah girl! I LOVED IT! Update soon please!
thinkb4uact chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I really enjoyed reading Red ribbion and was hoping you makeit into a chapter story. I loved reading Edwards POV. I can't wait to read more on this stoy.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I don't know if I agree with what I read but I definitely like it. I have been so excited to see what you would do with your characters. I'm gonna get a couple more chapters under my belt before I make any more judgements.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing. I can't wait to read more.
deleted-345567 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved your one-shot and begged you to continue it... I'm glad to see you are!

I seriously can't wait for more.

xo,

Val
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh crap, that's good. SO good! I love it! I am so glad that you decided to continue this, at least in some form. Your o/s really was one of my favorites from that contest. You should have done better, it's shame that you didn't, because your story was amazing. So good, really, so, so good. :D Yeah, I say that alot, sorry. :D

I love this and can't wait for more of it!
Ineke701 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Glad you're making it into a full story. The one-shot was super! And my guess is that this one is going to be even better.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
GOD!

ii knOw iit sOund weiird

but ii ADORE hiim!