Reviews for Ruthless and Ivory
divyvicki chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
Wow, that was action filled!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 10/8/2021
Wow, Charlie wasn’t a lot of help
divyvicki chapter 4 . 10/8/2021
I have to admit to some confusion.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 10/7/2021
Hate when she is with Jake for any reason unless he is her dog!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 10/7/2021
Boy, you have really written a deplorable Mike!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
Interesting beginning!
AnaTwiLover chapter 34 . 8/27/2021
What an incredible story. Kept me reading day and night. And brilliant writing too. Well done and please give us more!
Lyndseyxx chapter 34 . 8/22/2021
Wow, what a story! Such a compelling read, you’re a really talented writer
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2021
Wow! This story is simply amazing! You are an awesome writer and reading this was a great experience. I loved all the characters... Wow i have no words... Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Abbybook chapter 34 . 6/19/2021
Holy Hell. Last week I read 'When he said hello' and I thought it was gorgeous. Sometimes I found Edward's character infuriating but it was written in such a delicious way I adored him anyway and loved the whole story. Then because I loved your writing so much I had to see what else you've written and I started 'Ruthless and Ivory'.
Oh my god.
I should add some context that I've been reading twilight ff on and off for a good 12 years. I've definitely read over 500 stories, probably a few hundred more, but I've never written a review before - but I loved this story so much I had to say thank you! Especially because you wrote it 10 years ago, I just wanted to let you know how moving I found it even so long after you poured your heart and soul into it.
My favourite part of any story is always the angst, those gut wrenching oh my god moments that you captured so so perfectly so many times - Edward's punishments for Bella, her turning his knife on him, Emmett's whole complicated character, Alice being scared of Edward and vice versa, Edward's response to Bella saying she loved him, Aro being a freak so many times, oh my god when Edward saw Bella's scars and heard what happened to her with Aro - bloody hell possibly the best angsty moment I've ever read?
So yes I just wanted to say a massive thank you for writing SUCH a gorgeously moving story so well, and to say thank you on behalf of people who are just reading it for the first time so long after you wrote it.
If you ever feel like writing a sequel to see where those characters are 10 years later I'll be following closely and in the mean time I've got a few of your other stories to enjoy next!
dvas94 chapter 34 . 3/12/2021
The ending made me really sad. Very bittersweet. Carlisle was definitely not a good father but I wish Edward had at least the chance. It hurts to know he has yet another layer of grief to carry the rest of his life. At least he has Bella and a little one. 3 Glad I gave this a chance even if I’ll be sad for a couple days. Definitely felt i was somehow reading a movie.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 34 . 2/26/2021
You are a great great writer I have been reading fics for years now but this one this one just made my all time favourite list thank you so much for writing this gem of a story thank you
grnapo chapter 1 . 2/18/2021
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read this but I know I loved it every time. Thank you!
alifri chapter 34 . 1/22/2021
Incredible story.. thank you
Ajfflady chapter 34 . 10/9/2020
I took a week to read this. Savored each scene, spread out the chapters because I didn’t want it to end either.
So much red, blood, ribbons, dresses a woman’s color of power my mother says. This Edward such strength and silence but his message strong and clear. Bless you for the epilogue in his point of view. Still a magnificent read with the passing of time. Bravo I applaud you. Now... Berserky...
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »