Reviews for Code of Honor
The Bleached Inu chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
LOL! so funny/cute! X) u did a really good job on that!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
"and eventually ran out of ideas to counter him…"

damn, you lost ammo?then again, I probably would have lost too since I only liked that pairing simply just I felt like it. XD
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great story I give you a thumbs up Yemi!

Shit I just thought he was kicking the ball at the kid for calling him a midget because he's height sensitive and all but what you wrote makes sense. I love how Matsumoto is being all motherly usually she would be picking on him or something like that. But everybody uses that idea which makes this even more origial.

This story fits nice and neat with the filler episode and I like it a lot. I'm not a Hitsu/ Karin fan, I usually go with what pairing is most likely to happen but I do favor this story because its great.
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Haha! Although I'm glad you had a debate about that part because you've made yourself a cute little one-shot. Well done!
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Finally L'Shiro learns that liking a person doesn't not equal prevertetness! And this was simply sweet!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Haha... Very nice work on this (as always). This is very funny and very cool. Heh... Keep at it.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Kyoraku has poisoned Toshiro's brain without realising it.

Someone really needs to have a talk with Toshiro about these sort of things. I think Ukitake might be the best suited for the job.