Reviews for Just So You Know
Hunnique chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
"I got you. So, I always come out ahead, you know?"

That is such a beautiful statement. I hope to see Sam say it one day because thanks to you, that conversation is alive in my head. Cheers!
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I can seriously imagine the boys having this conversation- these reassuring little talks help make everything a little bit better. Great stuff :)
Entrelac chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
It's the little down-time conversations that I think will help the boys get through this whole angels and demons mess. If they can just continue to keep each other from breaking down, they'll be fine.

(Oh, and it wasn't Castiel that threw Dean into the future in that one episode, it was Zachariah. A failed attempt to get him to say yes to Michael, as instead of showing Dean of what Zachariah wanted him to see it convinced him that the only way he and Sam were going to make it to the other side of the Apocalypse with their souls intact would be if they stuck together and reminded each other what it means to be human. That they each keep the other from losing who they are.)
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh, I liked this. Just enough talking it through for the bros to be believable, just enough angst balanced with humor to make it palatable.

Well done!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
So cute. 3 Loved it to bits!
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That made me all gooey inside too... Thanks for posting.
Mikiya2200 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
You know, if I actually believed the boys would do that, TALK about everything, then this is what I imagine such a scene would be like. Unfortunately they don't seem that interested in each other anymore (or, as I believe, the writers simply don't want to spend time having the boys not doing something incredibly "funny" or otherwise entertaining) so I don't really see the scene. That doesn't mean that I don't like it or that I don't think it could/would go like this, it's just that I don't think we'll ever get to see something like it.

But I like that scene, very much! :)
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Thanks for the nice one-shot!
sybylla chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Like it a lot! I really could picture them in my mind. And Dean's statement: “Feels like every two weeks you come at me with ‘kill me, Dean! Kill me!’ God. Such a drama queen.”

Priceless!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
omg!

that was good...
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great fic. I really loved it. I hope the boys fight to keep Lucifer and Michael out.