Reviews for Jazz it Up
limonium chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ahhh, so cute and adorable and sweet and and and wow! Great work!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Aww. This made me smile. I want this to be the story behind Kanda's hairstyle for real!
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
OOo i really like this. It may be in fact that Lenalee did cut his hair and made this hairstyle for him. XD
potsugi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wooaah! this could perfectly be the story behind Kanda's hairstyle. Well, who knows? I would like to ask Hoshino about it XD

Lovely story, well written and completly In Character :D it's kind of hard to find such good stories for this pairing -ya know, stories that doesn't fall into OoCness :S

Loved it!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
...Well, Kanda's hair style had to come from someone...*snort*

Kanda in pigtails...*muffles laught and snort*
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
... why do i get this sudden urge to yell "NYU DESU~~!"?

this was just so nice and cute and heartwarming and aw all those things that makes it worth reading the sappy emo canon manga :'D in short, this fic just made me HAPPY. thank you.
Bokunenjin chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Your Kanda is *spot* on. I love it. Your portrayal of him really does just make me go into hysterics. Of /course/ he's the only normal one in the world.

And bear in mind that when watching the series the first time through I was NOT a Kanda fan. He grows on one. Like mold.

You're evil. I was swearing off reading any DGM fiction whatsoever until I finished my own multichapter.
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw, this is really cute! Very nice job showing their friendship dynamic :D
Argent-Perekin chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I liked it! Really cute. Not exactly romantic, but just friendly and adorable! I love the way she put Kanda in pigtails...I was giggling and thinking 'she put his hair in pigtails' before you even said it. Pretty well written, you captured Kanda and Lenalee super well!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Cute! 3
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw... it's just so cute! I love it! Though now I can't get the picture of Kanda in pigtails out of my head...why Lenalee? why? My favorite bishy is forever ruined in m mind! Anyway good characterisation and overal story, really funny! *faves*
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Awh, this is so cute! C: I love Kanda & Lena friendship fics; they must have been the most adorable little duo when they were younger. ;w; Lovely fic! Haha, you kept them both in character, and I really like the basis that you gave to Kanda's hair; I doubt he would be able to fashionize his hair all by himself. xD
Pup-Ashbless chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Daww, this was the cutest LenaleeKanda story I have read so far. Actually, it's pretty amazing to think that this is the first one starring these two (and no other characters) I've read with no angst. 0

I like how teen Kanda lets Lenalee mess around with him because she just knows when to hover above his line but not cross it in a way that would get her kicked out. It's a nice part of their dynamics that they don't really share with others.

Great piece. X3
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aw, uber kawaii! I really like the way you wrote Lenalee's cheerful and bubbly personality and I also like the way Kanda thinks he's normal. Great story!
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 11/17/2009