Reviews for Gift of Roses
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Yellow rose - friendship and admiration.

This was soo sweet! I love your writing style :)

Ink
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is sooo cute 3, and yes it did reawaken my love for this pairing. Aww man this was adorable, and well written too :)
Resha04 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is so beautiful and sweet... *melting*

I really love how you use the meaning of roses to tell their growing relationship. And I especially like it when Romano calls Spain "boss".

Awesome fic!
Diamone chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
A really sweet and well writtened story. My favorite was Black Coral/Orange and lavender. :)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
that...awwwwwwwwwww3 that was absolutely delicious. :D yay!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OH, THIS WAS LOVELY. A lot of the Spain/Romano fics that I've read don't adequately show the progression of their relationship as caretaker/baby-nation to something more, which has always disappointed me. WELL I AM DISAPPOINTED NO LONGER, THANKS TO YOU! This was, as I said, so lovely! I loved the natural progression of their relationship and the meanings of each color of rose as Spain presented them to Romano. And the end, where it's Romano giving the rose to Spain - ah. The detail about it being a wild rosebush and getting cut by thorns was a nice touch, too.

Oh, also - that scene where Spain is telling him that he only gives away pink/yellow roses casually, but not red roses - I melted into a puddle of fangirl glee, I swear. :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
BIIIIIII! SO CUTE!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
*applauds* This is one of the few fics that actually got me thinking on stuff. Now I kinda agree with Spain, giving somebody red roses does symbolize true love, and giving them away frivolously makes them lose their meaning. I absolutey loved all the roses meanings and everything you did with this pairing! :)
Chetzahime chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It was lovely!
nyenen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is one of the splendid pieces of fiction that got me hooked to Spain/S. Italy. Now I feel sheepish upon realizing I never once reviewed.

Truly a magnificent story!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Cute :)
Night Xiniall chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
It's so... cute! Ah, and they were so in character, too! X3 You pwn, so hard. You win over 90 internets.
Deliciouscakeee chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love it. ;u; Really sweet 3
usagi-ninja chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
-incoherent fangirling-

That was absolutely beautiful! 3 I loved the flow of the plot, it went by so smoothly. This fic is definitely now a favorite of mine!
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aww... So sweet! I loved it!