Reviews for Dear Sam
QuierdoMusic chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I'm glad that Sammy is allowed to keep the letter.

loved it...

it was just perfect
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
*loves*

I adore that Sam tucked the letter into his pocket. And that Dean could tell just from his body language.
jayhaytch chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Ar too cute! Love this, love the Brothely Love and all that goes with it. Bobby is a Saint too isn't he? Love them all! Great little fic, thank you! :D
Onari chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Hey there! I loved this story. I'll be honest, I wouldn't say it's not a little out of character, because I just can't see Dean writing a letter and all, but I liked it anyway.

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
That was so perfect!

I just kept smiling the whole time I was reading this chapter.

I could just imagine Bobby's voice wondering what Dean had got himself into this time, since he was leaving Sam a letter.

You did a great job writing Dean, you captured his voice.

Loved the ending when Sam came downstairs and sat in the kitchen.

The brothers together, perfect. :)

Thanks for adding another chapter to this story.

Until next time, take care.
Rat chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I loved this, how it just weaves so perfectly with the first chapter making a complete picture.
TheFreshApple chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
That's adorable and I love it!
Realhuntress chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I was wondering why Dean wrote that letter.

This story put a smile on this exhausted woman's face tonight. Thanks!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
That was SO awesome. You just freaking amaze me with your talent every time you write. I get all tingly and excited when I see your stuff in my inbox. Like knowing I will be able to escape reality with some really good fiction for a moment. Thanks for that. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Oh Clair, that was superbly written and all kinds of moving and lovely, and just made me want to squish Sam, Dean and Bobby for their being real family with their banter and rough-housing to show for it.

I love, love, love your second chapter of "Dear Sam" to bits and pieces, and am very grateful you decided on a sequal for the first one featuring the letter itself.

Also, I'm happy to read Dean eventually wanted Sam to keep the evidence... LOL
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Aw, this totally made me squee. So cute. I'd love to see some of this brotherly love and reconnect on SHOW sometime soon, but I guess that's what fanfic is for, right? ]

Thanks for writing!
MrsCullen6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw that was so cute! I love Dean :). Nicely written!
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aw, that's cute. He gets a letter and Dean is right down stairs... Love it!
lili20 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow! Awesome! Truly awesome. I didn't want to read this at first because I don't like pre-series stories and that's what I thought this was. But every time I see your name, deep down I know I'll cave. Even though I was so confused (and had to read a couple of times to undestand it or I at least I think I did), the idea of Dean having the courage to show that letter to Sam when he obviously couldn't send it when Sam was at school was great. Dean thinks he's so tough but he's a real softy underneath. :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow, I thought I was reading a letter Sam received while at college. Clair great story. I would love to see Dean something like that. That would be so adorable.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »