Reviews for Tempora Abducto
AdagioGrey chapter 1 . 2/13
I like the story, the only thing is that Tom seems to be too nice and not evil enough
AnotherAddicted chapter 19 . 2/9
The whole story is good. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.
AnotherAddicted chapter 11 . 2/8
I've been feeling like Dumbledore had his mind set about Tom's evilness. Most of the time he told Hermione not to trust Tom, not to fall to his lies and blah, blah, blah. His consistency regarding Tom's untrustworthy made him sound like a bias. Like he tried to brainwash Hermione or sth like that.

Well, I don't like him in the canon because he always showed his favoritism. I don't hate him or worship him, he's just an extremely smart and powerful wizard. He's just Professor Dumbledore for me. Since the first book, I'm not much fond of Dumbledore because of his generosity toward Gryffindor.

Sorry I'm bambling.
AnotherAddicted chapter 1 . 2/7
Wow! Just the first chapter and it was thrilling enough to get me hooked. Yes, I know how the story will progress with Tomione and Tom's appearance during the fight with Lord Moldy Voldy.

I hope the next chapters would be just as great. Good thing I found your story completed so I can read it to the end :)
Synoir chapter 19 . 2/1
I really loved this story. Tom was a very interestingly balanced character and I loved what you did with Arcturus Black. I really enjoyed Tom and Hermione’s conversations, especially in the beginning. I loved how Hermione settled into the timeline, and how she handled everything. I love they have written the spell books it is definitely one of my favourite new angles in fanfics. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
mrsdarcy45 chapter 19 . 1/28
This was a wonderful suprise! I found it on a recommendation from Colubrina's page. Thank you so much. Off to see what else you have written.
Gh0stGrl chapter 19 . 1/17
I love this so much it's so good omgggg :)
summmersun chapter 19 . 1/15
Hi, really enjoyed your story. It's the first full length Tom Hermione doc that I read. The pacing was good and it was quite the page turner. I enjoyed the conversations between Tom and Hermione especially abt his mother. Thanks for sharing, you're a very talented writer )
Myne0 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Uh... Oh.
Marissaaaa chapter 19 . 11/28/2017
Oh my god!
I know it's been years but I HAD to tell you how I felt and hope one day you'll see it.

This was AMAZING and ORIGINAL and WONDERFUL. This is better than the Tomione stories with 1K reviews (which, for the most part, are all shitty. I don't understand how they have so many reviews)

You deserve 10,000 reviews because I've never read such an original time travel idea. And you kept Tom true to his character even with the twist at the end... I never saw it coming!

I'm SO happy everything followed the timeline and canon and yet you still managed a happy ending for Tom and Hermione.

This is actually the first happy ending I've read of a Tomione and it was so realistic, thought out and wonderful.

THANK YOU for sharing and writing this.
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
This was rather lovely! Thanks for sharing this awesome work with us. I enjoyed it even if it's T rated. This is my first foray to a T rated fic and you did not disappoint.
Hiina chapter 19 . 9/26/2017
Uau. I love it! Be a zombie tomorrow will worth it haha Thanks for sharing this wonderful fic
ordayone chapter 15 . 9/22/2017
oh their post hogwarts live is my favorite
Inconclusive chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
Nice story and nice twist. A little sad that they spent fifty years with their lives just on hold though. Thanks for sharing.
wishtly chapter 19 . 8/7/2017
ヽ()/ Thank you for the story! I enjoyed it very much; it was very original and refreshing! I feel like the ending was a bit too sudden but still wraps up well!