Reviews for Tempora Abducto
This was an AMAZING story. It was so well thought out and creative. It was a great romance with two strong characters, while also having a compelling plot. If you were ever to write an epilogue or one-shot from this universe, that would be beautiful (but I understand it's been 7 years since you have written this haha).
nabdo chapter 19 . 9/19/2016
really really good! i almost didnt wanted it to end!
CJRed chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
What a simply fantastic story. Thank you so much. I am following it in the probably impossible hope that you write an epilogue someday. This story just for me through a hospital stay and I am eternally thankful.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
This was such a unique take on Tom/Voldemort. I love the idea of Tom splitting off that part of himself into someone else. I especially loved the various ways Hermione "created" the Perluscuto(?) spell and she and Tom wrote the standard books of spells. Thank you for sharing!
Lillaflor chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
Wow, this story is very unique! And, as always, wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
*Snicker* It's a good job then that potty's moniker is not: 'the brightest wizard of his age', cos he would fail
miserably...
Ayina11 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I love this story.
Kimmyle chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
I found your story rather fasinating. It was definitly a rather new approatch to the whole Hermione going back in time thing and very interesting to read. I would not have expected this outcome when I first started reading and I thought you did a good job of thinking of everything they had to do to make it believable. It must have been quite a feet to manage all that.
Thank you for sharing such an interesting story.
rosiepanx chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
This is such an interesting take on it- I love it!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 3/23/2016
Love hoe you thought/planned this out! What a great story!
DarleenFaux chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
God, this is so beautiful! So simple, yet so fascinating. I really can't find words to describe how much I love it. It has been years since you published this story so I'm going to keep what my thoughts on what could have been done better to myself. You are amazing and I hope you have an amazing life!
Aspens In August chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I know this is years after you finished, but I just couldn't resist. I love this story so much, and I especially love how Tom isn't exactly evil. The thing that got to me, right at the end, was dumbledore's comment about Voldemort not liking being called Tom. That cracked me up, I couldn't help think of all the times it must have happened, and each time making Voldemort incredibly angry. THat is hilarious, thank you for the wonderful story!
thelittlepandagirl chapter 19 . 3/6/2016
Well, that was a different and interesting take on Voldemort.
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 3/3/2016