Reviews for Tempora Abducto
It makes compelte sense
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 1/16
WOW! NICE!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 19 . 1/6
Great job on this! It was interesting to see that they were responsible for writing the books and helping during first year.
SeaTurtle77 chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
That was the probably the best Tom/Hermione fanfiction I have ever read. Great job! This is my OTP, and you got it right. I have read this story twice now, and still appreciate all the creative thought and hefty research you undoubtedly put into this. Thanks so much for this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
I don't get why Tom doesn't just do what he wants. This is a great book but the future has already changed and Hermione needs to accept that. Ugh, I might have to stop reading. Nothing against you though.
AuraHeavenLee chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Loved the ending, especially the getting upset being called Tom part:)
Lioness1988 chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
Loved the twists to the original, and the challenges that both Hermione and Tom faced. The only thing I was left wondering about was what spell Tom cast on Hermione that eased her pain after Voldemort had tortured her with the Cruciatus curse at the beginning of the story.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Holy shit.
Amarantha Under The Mountain chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Honestly, this is really well written, but both Hermione and Tom are too OoC for me to enjoy this.
Simona Polle chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
Ohhhh i can't belive this story has less than 600 reviews! it was really great writen, and the plot was inteligent.
thanks for the story :)
Vernoodle chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
So...basically lord voldemort was Hermione's creation. I liked it up until she decided to take things into her own hands and actually create the wizarding wars.
Vernoodle chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Lol! Burn! I'm so interested to see how this will turn out! :)
amr56 chapter 19 . 6/5/2015
Great story. Funny and well-written. Thanks for sharing.
Bambu chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
This is a challenging pairing to write credibly, and you do it exceedingly well. Each character is recognizably an offshoot of the canon basics, but you've developed them into something more. I was riveted to the pairing and the story, and the denouement is eminently satisfying. Thanks for a terrific read.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/21/2015
sexy plot twist!
i wish hermione and tom did something constructive in those 50 years.. i felt a little bored thinking about their circumstance..
also here's wondering how everyone takes tom's supposed "resurrection"
oh and disappointed with the lack of smut..
but all in all it was a lovely story!