Reviews for Tempora Abducto
wishtly chapter 19 . 8/7
ヽ()/ Thank you for the story! I enjoyed it very much; it was very original and refreshing! I feel like the ending was a bit too sudden but still wraps up well!
SoManyStoriesSoLittleTime8199 chapter 19 . 7/30
This was an amazing story. I didn't want it to end. What happens now?
Rue Dawn chapter 19 . 7/17
This was a very interesting story. I'd never thought of it being done like that before and I rather enjoyed it :).
ScienceMama chapter 19 . 7/13
Very interesting story! Glad Hermione eventually accepted her life with Tom and expressed her feelings for him. I do wonder how Tom Riddle could've been changed if only someone had loved him and given him something different to live for. Your stories always stick with me so I'm sure I'll be pondering that thought for some time. :)
Faraheim chapter 19 . 7/2
love this
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 19 . 6/1
This was such an incredible story i spent my entire morning reading it. Absolutely loved it.
THandE chapter 19 . 5/21
this was great. The plot was incredibly solid and I think the characters held true to canon.
Rozamunda chapter 9 . 5/16
let me get this straight. A man she hasn't given any hint of liking, and on many occasions expressed the very opposite, forcibly restrains her movement, sexually assaults her (cuz that's what kissing without permission is) and when she finally releases herself from his grasp and has to use force to get him off her and when she questions him, clearly distredded ("shriek", "hysterical whisper"), he doesn't see antthing wrong with his behaviour and proceeds to lock her with him in a room she can't escape from. How ROMANTIC.
Oh, and he releases her only after she explains WHY NOT because simple "NO" obviously isn't a reason enough.
Peachy.
(love the fic though :D
elle chapter 19 . 5/2
nice touch having arcturus come over with his 'reedy' voice while they're discussing lord voldemort, and having joanne talking about switching spells soon afterwards. a bit of thought after that chapter and i suspected that they'd have arcturus pose as voldemort instead of tom, which was verified with the newpaper article about the manticore attack. the foreshadowing came together so prettily~

this was a great story, with excellent writing style and plot. it was super fun to read and i loved the subdued tomione too :)

here's to pushing the review count to 600!
Indigo2004 chapter 19 . 4/29
Best Tomione Story I've ever read! Omg ! Thanks SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSO SO SO SO MUCH! 3
heather.harding26 chapter 16 . 3/11
the trouble
This was an AMAZING story. It was so well thought out and creative. It was a great romance with two strong characters, while also having a compelling plot. If you were ever to write an epilogue or one-shot from this universe, that would be beautiful (but I understand it's been 7 years since you have written this haha).
nabdo chapter 19 . 9/19/2016
really really good! i almost didnt wanted it to end!
CJRed chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
What a simply fantastic story. Thank you so much. I am following it in the probably impossible hope that you write an epilogue someday. This story just for me through a hospital stay and I am eternally thankful.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
This was such a unique take on Tom/Voldemort. I love the idea of Tom splitting off that part of himself into someone else. I especially loved the various ways Hermione "created" the Perluscuto(?) spell and she and Tom wrote the standard books of spells. Thank you for sharing!