Reviews for Out Of Sight
stars1029 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
hm...yea maybe do a restaurant scene, but add something in like he plans to take her somewhere else thats surprising, like...idk a meadow or sumthing? haha thinking of twilight...but yea somewhere thats special to him, and they share a moment and kiss or whatever :)
channy889 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
it's so not ooc. i love yeah,and i added deadheart/renny on my favorites,and i added u too. u guys rock
deadheart115 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
hey! sorry im finally here. i know im kinda late lol-actually very late.

Nico and Grady must have been off eating or something, yes I do know their names I just like to irritate my rival show.

you know thats probably the most original thing so far? because the rest always says the cliched line: "Cloudy and Rainy". but this is original n proably the most realistic too. cus he probably DOES do that to annoy them, lol. XD

“Marshall loved my new sketch idea” She beamed as I noticed she was going to carry on with some mad story. “It’s about a really clumsy girl who walks around….

Should I just say it now? No I can’t, maybe tomorrow, yeah tomorrow sounds great.

No, I can’t keep putting this off I have to tell her. Wait is she still talking?

HAHA wait. is she still talking? lmao thats hilarious. i can totally see that. lol

“Sonny wait!” I yelled chasing her out to the corridor. She was talking to a guy from another show; I took her arm and turned her around.

aw thats sweet. he just like doesnt even spare the guy a second glance. he just grabs her and walks away, lol. :P so cute.

WHOA! OOC? NO! LOL. I WAS THINKING THE EXACT OPPOSITE BEFORE I CAME TO THAT.

lol honestly, i was like, "hmm. this is actually pretty realisitc. he's not like all mushy and stuff." and it's true. you didn't make it too mushy, but not too...casual either. like it was just the perfect amount. cus usually people make them mushy in their dates, but this is amazing. and it's perfect! it's SO like them to argue like this :) perfect charles. PLEASE UPDATE MORE, LOL, THOUGH I DONT. HAHAA I MIS YOU! (heart here)

bye sis!
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
This is good! I like it. I think Chad was good. Not too much out of character, but you can tell he's making a huge step to ask Sonny out, so it works!
Hiilani chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
i really liked it

but maybe if u think so u can have it in sonny's pov

that way is wouldn't make it 2 obvious that he liked her

but i still liked it the way it was

and i think u should continue

great job
Fluffness chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Aw... So cute! I love this part and especially

I had to make sure I turned up at Sonny’s house on time but the clock in my convertible told me I was early. What am I doing? Chad Dylan Cooper arrives fashionably late, not early!

He changed for his Sonshine! Aw..
BecomeAliveAgain chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
aw how can you NOT like this charley!

its AMAZING!

so funny and cute!
24QueenMo chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I like this, update soon.
klcthenerd chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I liked it! I could see Chad being extremely nervous around Sonny, I mean, underneath his Chad Dylan Cooper-ness, he is still a teenage boy.
Mrs Shades chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
omg this is great keep going
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Update! I demand you update! I might get as obsessed with this story as Channy in England!
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
First of all – CONTINUE. I seldom use all-caps, so that’s how much I want for you to write more. )

“It’s like I’m her escape; with me she can let her anger out and not feel bad about it. Sure the tabloids call her a diva but she can’t help it. When I’m around it’s like a switch goes on and out comes the sarcasm, the side of her only I can see.”

I LOVED (caps) Chad’s reasoning in that line. It was perfect, and completely in character. I can’t even explain how much I liked that line.

I really can’t wait to see where you go with this!

-Aly
deadheart115 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
HEY! OMG! I JUST COMPLETELY SLAPPED MYSELF FOR FORGETTING TO REVIEW THIS. i read it like a long time ago, and then we had to go or something, and then i forgot. so sorry.

so im reviewing it now! :) yay new story! :) lol, i love, love, love the first part of it. that was really well-written.

i completely agree with you; it's so right. he IS the only one who can bring out her real anger, lol. that's so genius and uncliched at all. i mean, like, so original-that line. i've never heard of it before, and i love it. i think im adding that to my favorite quotes :) haha

PLEASE CONTINUE! PRETTY PLEASE! (with the cherry on top) haha :) update soon, charles!
Kuki200 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
this is a really good start, i want to read more!
BecomeAliveAgain chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh Charley! this sounds amazing!

lol

Chads not even in denial!

i love it!

haha

you should continue! as long as your don't forget your other stories!

lol