Reviews for Deadpool's Apprentice
cerysclark chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
Are you going to continue with this story? :)
Reader103 chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please update soon I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
God I can't stop giggling like a school girl now
Amber chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Did you die? If not, get off your apple-pie AND UPDATE, GODDANGIT!

Nothing, other than dying, of course, would make you not update for two years. NOTHING! *sobs* Come back to us, you snickerdoodle!
KooFOkats chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
This.

This story right here.

No words can describe the epicness told by these legendary chapters that were written by the gods of FANFICTION.

Just, please more... Please.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
...That was sort of wrong, how Ace was left behind to turn into a Vampire...sort of like leaving your mom behind in a Zombie Apocalypse. Wrong.
Mackenzie chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
I love this story, its AMAZING! :)
Leo Wilson chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Um, are you dead? You haven't updated in forever!
AlbaniaNumberOne chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Cool, but a bit random.

-dragonlord supreme
Aspen chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Hey! I just finished all 16 chapters of your story! HILARIOUS! It's the only thing keeping me from suicide... JK! My self-esteem isn't THAT low! Keep it up, love Deadpool, he's soooo adorable! You are a very good author and I'm glad you spell and have good grammar unlike some other authors!
LoneKonin chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Finaly, a decent DeadPool/OC fanfiction that I can read without raging! I love it so far, sorry if this review is short i'm in art class XD
jh831 chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
holly crap funny as hell. update soon please.

im enjoying the strory so much
Clownwithachainsaw chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
This is crazy. I think it's actually crazier than Deadpool himself. I've never done drugs, but this feels like reading drugs. So, good job if that was your goal.
0826394 chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
Man I love Sophie's inner voice, I think I said that already but yeah xD Great job with the chappy, update soon please! :)
imaninja41 chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
You should do a chapter where Daken kidnaps her for revenge on Deadpool! That would be awesome!