Reviews for The New Relationship Exploration
mikanMD chapter 10 . 2/6
See this is why I don’t like Leonard, he can do whatever or whoever he wants with so little consequences. But when one of the guys do the same thing he will explode at them like they kill his favorite teddy -.-
Platinum Blondie chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
Great story
Mischief101 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
I like the story but this does not feel like an ending. Was this abandoned?
Matt Diesel chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
The ending was meh, but other than that it was a good read.
thematjim chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at the " Dr. Copper" part.
sakura-light-angel chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I liked it, very nice sexi scenes but somehow the ending sounds incomplete. Still love the fact that Sheldon loves her
TypewriterClick chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I just discovered this fanfic and I love it! could u please at least write an ending chapter? please please! hugs from Italy
Kishi shirei-kan chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
You should seriously think about adding another chapter onto this story. Even though you ended it with Leonard telling Sheldon he didn't have to break it off with Penny. You ended Penny and Sheldon's conversation with him breaking it off. At least that is how it reads to me. You need to have at least one more chapter where they get back together. I can't really tell you to write, but I just wanted to make this suggestion. Great story though.
Cassandra chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
awwwww
RomanticLover1 chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
OMG this story is fantastic!

Although I would've liked to have seen an outtake as to what would've happened if Leonard was told the next day and didn't walk in on them.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I like it, but I don't like the cliffhanger.
SnapDragon318 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I would have liked to see Sheldon get back with Penny. She must be very distraught.
Fate's Apprentice chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
That's it? No! You have to keep going! What happened with Penny and Sheldon?
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow that was completely sweet and completely believeable, I've always figured that once Sheldon loves he's whole hearted about it.
you nailed his tenderness