Reviews for Make Damn Sure
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awwww! This was so cute! Just perfect; absolutely perfect! I'm adding this to my collection. /_
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Now, Jasper/Seth isn't a pairing I'm familiar with, but you're AU take on it is interesting, some of the points I liked were Jasper telling the truth about Jacob despite Seth's protest - honesty is important to the start of a lasting relationship, which clearly is what Jasper intends here.

I'm a bit confused on the relationship between Sam, Seth, Jacob and Leah (I assume?): do they all live together, as Seth and Jacob seemed to have shared a room if not a bed, and Sam is obviously close enough to Seth to have hurt him - if not raped him like your pairing list implies.

I liked the nickname "Jazz".

Also, Jasper throwing Alice out by the police while Seth is tucked in his bed was a riot.

There were some errors I noticed, but they weren't so bad that I didn't know what you meant.

Your lemon, now, did you have anyone look over it prior to posting? You can do better - and make it longer!

;)
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sometimes it is necessary to hurt the ones we love for the sake of the story. :)

This was a nice little bit of fantasy. I love Seth stories. I have a real soft spot for the youngest pup.
TheGoddessOfHell chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great! I loved this story and this paring! Please write more like this. Kisses!
Jazzisbell2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
the stoy was great

are you going to continue my chemical romance?
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I thought it was great! Could be an awesome story :)
trallla chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Great job!
Lord Rekhyt chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
not one of your best? i thought it was awesome! this isnt a oneshot, right? cuy id be willing to bet u could make it into a brilliant story. more please!