Reviews for The Ultimate Sacrifice
prettyflower34 chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Oh wow that is so sad. I would totally act like Davis in this situation, I would never want to go back with traitors. I would feel the exact same way. How come they let their friend go like that? I would rather fight for what is right and what about all the missing digimon?
The Sushi Monster chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
So this one seems more likely to be updated...

So yeah, I'm sitting here flailing, basically. It was clear by chapter 2 that something had happened to Cody - but when we finally got to see the scene itself? It was very interesting, actually. I'd like to believe that Davis is a biased narrator and therefore didn't get to see everyone's reactions and thoughts and tainted them with his now hatred of the rest of the group. But otherwise, I was sitting there, fairly shocked.

But then... they're all together! And I was so happy because maybe they would find Cody! Or their Digimon! Or something happy and good would happen... but then everyone split off and it was sad. Realistic and the characters are very much driving this story which is why I'm loving it so much, but still sad.

So yeah, I really love this fic. I love the plot and idea, I love your characterization, I love your dialogue... I'm sure there's something wrong with it, it can't be flawless after all, but I honestly don't know what it is because everyone good far outweighs the bad.
T D'Amaze chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Another great chapter. I'm somewhat saddened to hear that your taking a break from the story. Alot of people don't come back to finish their story, but I have faith in you, so lets just hope it's worth tha wait. I was surprised when Tai went off alone. I mean it made sense, he doesn't want to have to deal with making decisions and leading but not letting his sister come along? Finding Kari in the Dark Ocean seemed to spark their bond, but then he just ditchs her like that P.

Please don't extend this stories hiatus to long, I know i'll be waiting for it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
once again, i'm at the end of a chapter and holding back tears. I'm glad that they all made it to the Digital world. after all, the team's had fights and split up before- nothing as drastic as this, but.. I hope they manage to finish their find-myself-and-learn-to-work-with-everyone quests soon :)

good luck at school :)
PrideViola chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
great!

wow after 4 year they split,it seems they still don't know how to build they friendship again...

although i think it will be ken and davis who will be the first one that maybe build their friendship first...

keep the hard work though!

sin-pride
Zeobide274 chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
this was pretty good. im dying to find out what happens next. though to be honest, im wondering what will happened to them as a group. can they really face cody and what ever evil they might face if they cant face their own personal demons? i know that davis will be okay and eventually tai will find his courage again. izzy will be find as well as ken and mimi. i have faith in them. but as for sora, matt, tk, kair, and yolei...well lets say that they're the weak links. sora is dependant on matt it seems and matt has basically given up on himself. by all rights, he shouldnt have gone with them because the real matt would've never climbed out of the hole he put himself in without gabumon at his side. tk has given up hope and once you lose it, its gone. kari has lost her light though she's slowly getting something back. as for yolei, well she's like matt and i dont see her recovering. but some how it will all work out in the end since this is a story. till next time.
Zeobide274 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
wow, i cant believe that matt made it. i honestly didnt think he wouldve shown up. normally, he probably wouldnt have without gabumon at his side.

as for the others, im seriously hoping that sora and matt dont end up together through this adventure that theyre having. im hoping kari ends up with davis and mimi with either joe or izzy. but poor cody...what will he say when he sees them after four years? what has he done? i wouldnt be surprised if he was leading an army to battle against the forces of evil, having been the only one who was sacrificed to fight. i can picture him and armadilomon fighting day in and day out along side the other digimon. but thats just me. for all i know he's treated as a prince or prisoner. till next time.
twilliedoodle chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Oh My Goodness!

This story is really amazing. I just wanted to cry when I found out what happened to Cody and scream at Matt and Tai to get over themselves (though I sympathize and there actions were completely realistic). I really hope you finish this piece (too many authors throw away good stories with great potential). I can't wait for chapter 8, I sure hope they'll be all together again soon...
T D'Amaze chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Awe Matt you really didn't have to show up... Im serious P aha. Lets just hope he doesn't go into withdrawl while hes off adventuring. Who am I kidding, theres no way he left without his chronic. Good thing it was Sora who was tasked with convincing Tai, I doubt he would have came if it was anyone else. Oh and I liked how Mimi just jumped on a plane asap. I didn't think they would have the whole group until later in the story so I was quite surprised. Atleast now that the group is back together were finally going to see what Kari and Davis have been doin for the last few days. I can't wait to see how the last 4 years have affected everyone, especially Tai. He hasn't taken a leadership role in years and hes probably not going to want to jump right back into the same situation that caused him alot of pain. The rest of the DD will have something similar going on so this should be real interesting. I know I already said it but I'll do it again- This story has real potential. I know its going to be great. I really doubt you'll let anyone down, and don't be phased by any crap reviews. How could anyone remotely sane not like this story? I hope your decisions come rather easily so you can get back to updating. If you ever wanna discuss anything with someone, i'm always an option. Anyways updates soon hopefully ;)
BenignUser chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
I have expected Mimi to drag Yolei out by the ear. Most of these guys need a real kick in the butt (looking at you, Tai and Matt). It's hard to sympathize with them since we never experienced their downward spiral firsthard, but instead were just told it happened.

Either way, looking forward to more.
Hedgi chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
oh, oh, oh.

every time i read this, i just start crying- the sheer emotion in this story is just so overwhelming and powerful. it's spectacular, really. i truly love this story. it seems, now more than ever, that they might not have been *fighting* evil, but evil was still there- when sora was talking with matt, it reminded me of the end of the first season, with the not-quite dark ocean, those cave/ pits of dispair and sorrow that no one seemed to be able to escape alone- i don't know if you had that in mind, but the image has stuck with me. i hope they find Cody, and I hope that they are able to be forgiven- and forgive themselves...

again, wonderful, powerful work.
PrideViola chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
nice chappie!

It's a cute and sweet ending!

-sin_pride-
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Yeah! The gang's getting back together again! :D
North Caskett chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
This is so awesome I can't even begin to tell you and I love that Davis is the main character!
PrideViola chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
great story!

I wonder what will happen to the other digidestined!

Keep